Happy New Year!
10 January 2017
See what AUTOPA has in store in 2017!2016 was another busy year at AUTOPA with the launch of a number of key products, and 2017 is set to be no different.
We are already developing a wide range of products, ready for release throughout the year. Read on to see some of the products we are currently working on...
Double Width Cycle Shelters The VELOPA Ashton and Bowerham Cycle Shelters set to become AUTOPA’s first double width cycle shelters. Designed to provide high density cycle storage, these shelters will be ideal for commercial sites and offices, and the perfect partners for last year’s Double Stack Cycle Rack.
The Type G Cycle Rack The Type G Cycle Rack is in the final stages of development and will be ready for launch in early 2017. Available in a range of lengths, the Type G will provide high density cycle storage in an instant. Illuminated Bollards In 2016 we updated the way we light our Illuminated Bollards, changing the traditional bulb for a more cost effective LED system.
This year we will be expanding our range of Illuminated Bollards, quite literally. New Illuminated Bollards are currently in development, coming in a range of sizes and dimensions. These products are just the tip of the iceberg! We are always working hard on new designs and will have a wide range of exciting product updates and launches throughout the year for you!
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 18/01/2017 - Maximise your cycle parking
- 19/12/2016 - The 2016 AUTOPA Review of the Year
- 13/12/2016 - Creating a sense of community with a little help from AUTOPA
- 30/11/2016 - Stylish seating for any site
- 22/11/2016 - All change at NPS Humber
- 15/11/2016 - Let the light shine...
- 07/11/2016 - Lock Out!
- 02/11/2016 - Stack them up!
- 24/10/2016 - Condensation Control In Electrical Enclosures
- 24/10/2016 - The secret to secure parking
- 18/10/2016 - Your Parking Post questions, answered!
- 14/09/2015 - AUTOPA launches the UK’s first ever Illuminated Sheffield Cycle Stand
- 13/04/2015 - Introducing the Brand New Manual Arm Barrier from AUTOPA
- 05/03/2015 - Are you missing out?
- 05/03/2015 - Autopa's case studies have found a new home
- 25/02/2015 - Perimeter Protection from AUTOPA
- 12/02/2015 - Creating a sense of community with a little help from AUTOPA
- 12/02/2015 - Access Control for new Mercedes Showroom
- 12/02/2015 - AUTOPA solve traffic woes at King’s College Hospital, London
- 12/02/2015 - Creative canopy to protect parents from the elements
- 12/02/2015 - Claustrophobic Site? AUTOPA can help
- 11/02/2015 - Sometimes a simple design is the best design
- 11/02/2015 - See your way into 2015 in style!
- 11/02/2015 - AUTOPA’s re-designed Removable Posts are now available
- 11/02/2015 - Live on LinkedIn!
- 11/02/2015 - Create your own cycle shelters with VELOPA
- 03/09/2013 - AUTOPA Bespoke Street Furniture Solution
- 03/05/2013 - Autopa’s New Online Shop
- 12/06/2012 - New Retractable posts from Autopa
- 23/02/2012 - Autopa’s New Website