We're on Pinterest
17 February 2017
Our digital footprint is expanding in 2017 and we'd love you to follow our account to join us in our new venture.When planning an interior design renovation, having access to inspirational images of the products can influence designs, generate ideas and help with visualising the finished space. However, those in the design world will understand the frustration of saving hundreds of images pulled from websites, magazines and catalogues saved on their computer desktop, so as not to lose their creative ideas.
With that in mind, we decided to join Pinterest and have begun creating boards and pinning images of our products to help inspire your washroom designs. From authentic case study images to stimulating set designs, our boards will display a vast array of washroom ideas for you and your clients to browse.
Pinterest can optimise your creative input by providing unlimited access to a digital catalogue of our product images. It is the simple, quick and interactive method of tracking and organising these inspirational images in one easily accessible place, ready to share your ideas with others.
Images of design and décor frequently appear in the popular image category on Pinterest, which is why we believe this new venture will really benefit our customers. Pinterest is an exciting addition to our social media channels and we’re looking forward to building on and developing new social connections to bring us closer to you, our customers
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 02/12/2016 - Our CPD seminar: 'Specifying Washrooms'
- 15/11/2016 - Is your Campsite Washroom Ready for Summer?
- 08/09/2015 - Lyons Hall Primary School
- 08/09/2015 - Royal Grammar School
- 03/09/2015 - The London Eye
- 09/02/2015 - Imperial College London
- 09/02/2015 - Issac Newton Academy
- 16/05/2014 - University Hospital of Wales
- 16/05/2014 - Tudor Grange Academy
- 16/05/2014 - The Royal London Hospital
- 16/05/2014 - Belleville Primary School
- 16/05/2014 - St David’s shopping centre