Rubber Bark Tree Pit System for schools and nurseries
18 October 2010
As an alternatibve to resin gravel tree pits, Peak Surfacing has launched its rubber bark tree pit system especially for schools and nurseries.Traditionally resin bound gravel has been installed around trees to prevent litter build up and avoid the scatter of loose stones and soil.
Resin bound gravels nature allows water to permeate through to the roots allowing continued growth. Peak surfacings new rubber tree pit system is a seamless rubber mulch system bound together with our polyurethane binder,mixed and poured onsite providing a natural looking finish which peels back as the tree grows due to its flexibility.
The appearence and texture of the rubber mulch tree pit system blends well with EDPM play areas found at schools and nuseries.
For further information contact 01142 299865
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 10/12/2012 - new trade counter supplying garden gravels to landscapers
- 26/10/2012 - Decorative garden gravels opens in Sheffield
- 20/10/2012 - Peak surfacing,launch initiative for contracts in Sheffield
- 12/10/2012 - Peak surfacing install the flag at St Georges.
- 12/06/2012 - Decorative glass resin bound surfacing
- 03/01/2012 - resigravel-approved resin surfacing contractor yokshire
- 12/11/2011 - resin driveways direct
- 19/10/2011 - resin bound aggregate patch repair system.
- 13/10/2011 - Pourous surfacing market sector grows in the recession
- 06/10/2011 - Resin bound surfacing throughout Yorkshire
- 27/07/2011 - Resin surfacing helps visitors center.
- 27/04/2011 - Peak Surfacing launch new playground safety surfaces
- 28/03/2011 - Park entrance has new resin bound facelift
- 11/03/2011 - Peak Surfacing help butterflies nursery get off the ground
- 08/03/2011 - Peak Surfacing help eco friendly supermarket.
- 14/02/2011 - Peak Surfacing s national tree pit installations.
- 07/02/2011 - Architects and specifiers make a positive choice with resin bound surfacing.
- 18/01/2011 - Permeable paving installed at sensory garden
- 24/11/2010 - RESIN BOUND TREE PITS REGENERATE SHEFFIELD