Trading since early 2001, Win Health Medical Ltd is a nationwide supplier of medical equipment, self-care products and lifestyle aids. Areas of therapeutic interest encompass urology with continence therapies and pelvic floor rehabilitation, elderly care and fall related injury prevention, pain relief, muscle assessment and rehabilitation, fragile skin protection, circulation enhancement and DVT prevention, wound healing, self-care and general wellbeing.
Our goal is to aid people in maintaining long term wellness, mobility and independence and assist medical professionals in providing high standards of care, thus helping to improve health, wellbeing and quality of life of people of all ages living at home and in care facilities.
Key product groups:
- Ultrasound Bladder Scanner (i.e. BBS Revolution™ Bladder Scanner, Meike Palm Bladder Scanner V4.1)
- Portable Oxygen Concentrators (InogenOne brand: Inogen at Home, InogenOne G2 and InogenOne G3)
- Elderly Care Products (i.e. HeadSaver Head Protector, HipSaver Soft Hip Protectors, DermaSaver Skin Protectors)
- Positioning Aids (i.e. Snug Positioning Pillows for frail and disabled people of all ages, positioning aids for feet and legs)
- Circulation Enhancement Aid for DVT prevention and treatment (i.e. Venowave VW6 and VW5 Calf Pumps)
- EMG devices and Pelvic Floor Stimulators for clinics and home use (i.e. Nu-Tek EMG ETS STIM, Totem-UG and Urotrainer 3 Clinical Continence Therapy Systems)
- Perineometers and Pelvic Floor Exercisers (i.e. Peritron and PFX range)
- Continence Care Products (i.e. FibreFresh brand of incontinence bed pads, chair pads and floor mats, waterproof breathable mattress protectors and waterproof bedding)
- Blood Pressure Monitors (i.e. wrist and upper arm)
- Nebulisers (i.e. ultrasonic and compressor nebulisers)
- TENS machines and other pain relief devices (i.e. standard TENS, Micro-Z Pulsed Direct Current TENS, Cefaly Anti-Migraine TENS, obstetric TENS, electro acupuncture, interferential, magnetic field, ultrasonic, etc.)
- Portable Radial Shockwave Therapy Device for applications in Sports Medicine, Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation (i.e. PowerShocker LGT-2500S)
- EMS devices (i.e. muscle rehabilitation devices, sports and fitness aids) and massagers
- Low Level Lasers (i.e. B-Cure Laser, Handy Cure Laser, Laservit, Tinnitus Laser)
- Thermometers (i.e. digital, infrared ear, infrared forehead, wireless, non-contact)
- Hot and Cold Therapy Devices (i.e. FIREACTIV Joint Supports, TherMedic ProWrap Supports,
- Bruder MediBeads Moist Heat Pads and Wraps, Beurer Therapeutic Heat Pads, ProtoCold Cold Therapy Pads and Wraps, SunIce)
We strive to offer an innovative portfolio and always present quality, choice and value to our customers. We endeavour to offer the best prices, speedy deliveries and long term ongoing customer support.
Our sales team and our website provide extensive product information, enabling our customers to make informed choices and purchasing decisions that are appropriate to their needs.
Our customers include the NHS (since 2002), private healthcare establishments, care homes, independent therapy clinics, social services, councils, schools, police forces, mobility & independent living retailers and general public.
Our products can be purchased online in our secure online shop. We also accept enquiries and orders by phone, fax or e-mail. Orders from the NHS and private healthcare, providers and from trade customers require formal purchase orders. Volume discounts can be agreed for larger and regular orders placed by the NHS and other healthcare providers and trade customers.
The NHS and Care Home customers can find our full range of HipSaver soft Hip Protectors and HeadSaver Soft Head Protector in the NHS Supply Chain and the Scottish NHS National Procurement. HipSaver is a leading hip protector in the NHS and Care Home market since its launch in 2002.
Payment methods include credit & debit cards via WorldPay, SagePay, PayPal facilities, BACS and cheques.
Call Win Health Medical on 01835 864866 to discuss your needs.
Win Health Medical Ltd is a member of British Healthcare Trades Association BHTA and abides by the BHTA Code of Practice. The BHTA Code of Practice is approved by the Trading Standards Institute.
Win Health Medical Ltd abides by the ABHI Code of Practice and is Medical Industry Approved for professionals conduct in Hospitals and other Healthcare Institutions.
Win Health Medical Ltd holds ISO accreditation for Quality Management Systems.
HipSaver Hip Protector for the Elderly
DermaSaver Skin Protectors
Powerheart G5 AED Defibrillators
Femme Elite Stimulator
iEase Biofeedback Pelvic Floor Trainer
V-Brace by Fembrace
Absorbent Bedside Mats
Beurer EM20 Neck EMS Massager
FIREACTIV Ankle Support
Beurer Heating Pads
Thermedic ProWrap Elbow Support
Beurer ME80 Mobile ECG Monitor
Beurer 4 Channel TENS
Aquamed MA Dry Wipes
Check Me Daily
Bladder Scanner Unit