Airconditioning for cars is a website truly dedicated to vehicle air conditioning whether its for cars, trucks, automobiles, vans, industrial vehicles or SUV’s to name a few. Airconditioning for Cars is run by Aircon Direct for Cars who are a leading airconditioning (AC) and climate control specialist, undertaking problem diagnosis, repairs and recharges in Kent and South East London.
On the Airconditioning for Cars website, we provide information on car air conditioning repairs, recharges, diagnostics and aircon servicing. The site can help users know the problems with vehicle aircon with compressors, condensers, evaporators and receiver driers.
Answering lots FAQ’s we can provide answers for;
- Does AC use extra petrol?
- How long does refrigerant last?
- Why does my car get smelly?
- Is air conditioning responsible for the hole in the ozone layer?
- Does my car need a new AC compressor?
- What is the best way to run my AC?
- How much does it cost to have air-conditioning installed into my car?
- Could I use second hand parts to repair my cars air-conditioning?
- How do I know when I need a top-up?
- Besides occasional recharging is there anything else that needs doing?
Written in plain English and fairly easy to understand, the site allows users to access information which may assist them understand a vehicle air conditioning system sufficiently for them to avoid being hoodwinked by a cowboy, or misled by inaccurate information from a garage with perhaps insufficient experience of this specialisation.
The site also informs car owners on air conditioning and climate control systems and the repair and recharge information for R12 and R134a refrigerants and AC conversions from R12 to R134a.
Hints and tips are also available for guiding users the best ways to use your car airconditioning or climate control system and ways to emulate climate control with just a simple air conditioning system.