Asbestos Surveys & Advice offer professional Asbestos Surveys and Advice, tailored to meet the requirements of each client. We provide services from our 5 offices throughout the UK and to all business sectors.
Asbestos Surveys and Advice have more than 20 years’ experience and knowledge within the field. All our surveyors have been trained and are qualified to at least P402 certification standards.
• Asbestos management surveys
• Asbestos Refurbishment/Demolition surveys
• Asbestos registers compiled
• SEPA Licensed waste carriers
• Quality assured to ISO 9001 2008 standard
• Asbestos sampling & analysis
• Asbestos Material assessments
• Asbestos Risk assessments
• Asbestos Survey up-dates and reviews
• Asbestos re-assessment surveys
• Commercial and domestic, Single rooms or entire buildings
• Fully compliant with The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012
Asbestos Management Plans
Asbestos Management Plans should include:
• Action Plans
• An Organisational Chart of who is responsible for the asbestos materials
• Annual Asbestos re-assessment surveys
• Priority risk assessments and material assessments
• Emergency Procedures
• Asbestos Register
• Details of planned or actual asbestos removal
• The information on site to provide any contractors or maintenance workers
With the help of our independent, impartial and bespoke Asbestos Consultancy service, we can make sure you are complying with the latest HSE Regulations. These cover many different types of Non-Domestic premises from factories and shops to Hotels, Hospitals and Schools.
Asbestos Testing and Analysis
Since we formed more than 20 years ago, Asbestos surveyors have taken more than 20,000 samples and continue to carry out these services under current industry standards. A turnkey solution is also provided to each and every one of our clients.