Established in 1990, Codelocks is an innovative designer, manufacturer and supplier of mechanical and digital keyless door locks suitable for doors, cabinets and lockers. If you are looking to control access to certain areas, or safeguarding confidential or dangerous materials then Codelocks keyless door locks are a convenient standalone push button solution. All Codelock Locks are stylish easy to fit and are sold with everything you need to prevent access to your items.
Codelocks electronic digital locks a multi-code, multifunction, programmable locking solution which can be used for a variety of applications, from cabinets and lockers to high traffic doors.
- On door code change – to maintain high levels of access control it is important to change the key codes on a regular basis. Codes on electronic locks can be changed from the keypad with the lock in situ on the door, whereas most mechanical locks have to be removed.
- Greater code options – repeat numbers in a code, high number of code permutations and most importantly electronic locks allow for multiple codes to be entered into a lock with the ability to delete, suspend, and restore these codes via a master code.
- Release functions – electronic locks can be connected to a building alarm system to automatically free the lock so the door can be opened without the code. They can also have a connect to release button to ‘buzz’ in a visitor.
The mechanical range of locking systems, designed by Codelocks are easy to install and come with a number of options for numerous applications. Where a single easily changed code is required mechanical locks are an ideal access control solution compared to the digital lock range.
The mechanical range covers entry level light duty locks with a comprehensive range of functions to heavy duty locks suitable as the primary lock on most doors.
Mechanical locks have a single code; the code can be changed prior to fitting or removing the lock from the door.
- Available in knob or lever handle
- Available in Stainless Steel, Brushed Steel and Polished Brass
- Back to back option also available - coded access in both directions
- Code free option available on some models
- Easy code change
- Easy to fit
- PVD low maintenance weather resistant finish
As a manufacturer of digital and mechanical access control locks we are fully accredited with ISO9001:2000 quality standards ensuring quality standards are met. In addition as we have the control of the manufacturing process, we have the confidence to offer every mechanical lock a limited lifetime guarantee. If the lock develops a manufacturing fault it will be repaired, serviced or replaced free of charge.
With a head office in Newbury, Berkshire and offices in China and America we are ideally situated to provide our digital and mechanical locks throughout the World. You can purchase our wide range of access control solutions via our network of distributors or through the Codelocks Website.