Specialists in supplying safety alarm systems when working alone. Alarm systems include; lone worker monitoring equipment, personal radio panic alarm systems and lone worker attack alarms.
Based in Warwickshire, Coleshill Alarm Systems Ltd provide a complete alarm monitoring solution for lone workers and have developed a range of radio alarm equipment with programmable features for a varied range of applications.
Our alarm system uses a range of radio alarm products to monitor lone workers and automatically call for help in an emergency. Our typical lone work system comprises a radio alarm transmitter for each worker, a charger, monitoring receiver and aerial.
Benefits of a Colehill Alarm lone worker system;
- Emergency button - The radio alarm transmitter has an emergency button on top of the transmitter which the lone worker can press to send a radio alarm signal to the monitoring receiver
- Motion detector – The motion detector in the radio alarm transmitter sends a 15 second alert beep if there is a lack of movement for one minute (or any time suitable to working environment). If the lone worker fails to acknowledge the alert by pressing or tapping the alarm unit a radio alarm transmission is sent to the monitoring station and the location sounder activated.
- Pause function – The pause function temporarily disables the motion detector so the lone worker is able to carry out standard static work.
- Automatic fault monitoring – The transmitter can be programmed to automatically send test alarms to the monitoring receiver. The test calls can show transmitter battery status and monitors the transmitter for faults and damage.
- On-site alarm monitoring – The radio signal from the alarm transmitter it received by the monitoring system where there is an audible warning with the Lone Worker's unit identified by a numbered light. The audible warning may be muted, however, the light stays illuminated until the system is muted and reset, or a reset signal is received from the lone worker.
- External monitoring – If there is no one to respond to the on site monitoring unit, the system can interface to either a digital communicator or a 24 hour central monitoring station on other sites or employees.
Most of our lone worker monitoring systems and alarm detectors are easy to install with full instructions provided. However, if required we will install all or part of the radio alarm system. We also offer a servicing and repairs service of the equipment at the customer's request. Visit the Coleshill Alarm System’s website for additional information. Alternatively contact our knowledgeable team who will be able to help you with your enquiry.