EET Europarts is Europe´s largest distributor of video surveillance, spare parts and accessories for computers, printers and mobile phones.
The core business is concentrated on seven business areas:
- Server, Computer & Printer Parts
- Mobile Parts & Accessories
- Home Entertainment & Lifestyle Electronics
- Surveillance & Security
- Professional AV & Digital Signage
- Point of Sale & Auto-ID
- Network & KVM
The company distributes a wide range of leading brands within these product divisions. All in all more than 700,000 part numbers shared among 700 different brands are included in the EET Europarts assortment including: HP, Lexmark, IBM, Canon, Epson, Acer, Lenovo, Axis, Synology, IQeye, Samsung, Ernitec, Sony, Milestone, Sling Media, B&O PLAY, MicroBattery, MicroMemory, MicroLamp, MicroStorage, MicroConnect, MicroScreen, Hitachi, Western Digital, eSTUFF, Sandberg, Garmin, Jawbone, Kensington, Libratone, Loewe and many more.
EET Europarts is part of the EET Group, founded in 1986, and today one of Europe´s leading distributors within IT, Security & Surveillance, Home Entertainment and Lifestyle Electronics. EET Group has 31 sales offices spread over 26 countries in Europe and Africa, employs approximately 500 employees, serves more than 42,000 resellers and handles more than 900,000 deliveries per year.
EET Europarts is committed to our customers and suppliers. We aim to be positioned and recognized as the preferred distribution partner in Europe and Africa within business areas previously mentioned and also being recognized by;
- Outstanding vendor and customer service
- Superior product know-how
- Offering the best "One Stop Shop" concept and availability
- Offering the best sales features
- Outstanding IT features such as web shop, price feeds, EDI, XML etc.
- High degree of reliability