Electrical Detailer and Wirer
Location: Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK13 0ER
Type: Full time
Posted date: 19/07/2011 15:36
Electrical Detailer and Wirer | Overview:
The role requires an enthusiastic team player to work in the Engineering Department developing prototype solutions for lean production. The main purpose of the role is to specify electrical enclosures and wiring looms on Mobile Elevating Work Platform (MEWP) prototypes. The role requires producing detailed drawings, and the hands-on wiring of enclosures and electrical looms.
Electrical Detailer and Wirer | Availability
This role is vacant and available to start.
Electrical Detailer and Wirer | Relationships
- Responsible to: Senior Design Engineer, Control Systems
- Liaison with: All Niftylift employees, predominantly: Design Engineers, Production Engineers, Service Engineers, Buyers, and Quality Engineers.
Electrical Detailer and Wirer | More detail
- Produce electrical box wiring and electrical loom drawings.
- Wire electrical enclosures to validate drawing details.
- Create wiring looms and install them onto MEWPs to validate drawing details.
- Fault-find own work and assist with machine commissioning.
- The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role and the organisation's overall business objectives.
Electrical Detailer and Wirer | Qualifications and Experience
- Apprenticeship, HNC, or HND in an Electrical discipline.
- Min 3 years industry experience in an electrical role.
- AutoCAD drawing skills.
- Proven team worker.
Electrical Detailer and Wirer | Remuneration
The above role offers a competitive salary and benefits.
Electrical Wirer | Contact details:
Please apply in writing only (inc. expected salary)