Location: Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS13 8RZ
Type: Full time
Posted date: 14/09/2011 16:11
Job title: Installation Engineer
Location: Midlands and Northern England
We are looking for installation engineers to work as members of SE Controls’ contract teams undertaking the installation of SE Controls’ systems in the UK. The role will require long hours and extensive travel throughout the UK with some overnight stays when required. A full driving licence and the ability to work flexible hours is essential.
This position would ideally suit those currently working in the aluminium fabrication and installation industry and who have good experience of site based work. Working at heights from aerial platforms and off towers is frequent. Electrical qualifications will be an advantage. Successful applicants will show a clearheaded ability to problem solve, understand contractual implications and operate under pressure and to deadlines.
* To install SE Controls systems onto sites taking responsibility for accuracy and quality of installed work and accurate completion of paperwork
* Operate as part of a team
* Promote and comply with safe working practices at all times, following company procedures and the safe keeping of all issued equipment (eg PPE, company vehicle, mobile phone)
* Promote the company on site demonstrating mature and excellent communication skills and a full understanding of customer relations
* Project planning and decision making both individually and as part of a team to ensure optimum installation of S E Controls’ systems
* Apply technical knowledge to optimise installation process