MotorMover is a Staffordshire based specialist in providing pulling power for the industry and leisure sector. We offer a range of lifting and pulling equipment such as the SuperMover.
After years of research and development we noticed the industrial tug needed a brand new design capable of integrating modern features, enabling durability, reliability and enhanced user friendliness to suit heavy duty industrial workplaces. The result of this was the SuperMover – a cutting edge pedestrian operated electrical tug:
• Built with a 5mm steel chassis for added strength
• Foldable hand controller for extra protection
• Removable battery box for faster battery replacement
• Kneeling movement for easier coupling to a load
• Your bespoke requirements catered for
We’ve developed three different SuperMover machines:
• SuperMover Major: The king of the tugs with 25 tonne load capacity limit. An impressively large battery capacity – 130 amp hours, powered by 24 volts 2,000 watt motor.
• SuperMover Mini: A space-saving, compact tug with 5 tonne load capacity limit. 24 volts 1,200 watts power with 38 amp hours battery and interchangeable battery box.
• SuperMover Maxi: Effective general purpose tug with 10 tonne load capacity limit. 24 volts 1,200 watts power with 65 amp hours battery and interchangeable battery box.
Consult our website for further tug product details, technical information, brochures, coupling illustrations, application examples and so on. Alternatively, our customer service team will be happy to cater for your requirements.