Production / Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK13 0ER
Type: Full time
Posted date: 19/07/2011 15:37
Production / Manufacturing Engineer | Overview:
This role requires a dynamic team player with proven experience of mechanical, hydraulic & electrical systems, proven ability to develop engineering standards, design, processes and facilities, through incorporating best lean manufacturing practice within a cellular / flow line production facility. To remove waste from the complete supply chain.
Production / Manufacturing Engineer | More Detail:
- To support the manufacture of the companies existing and new product range through generating effective engineering information / systems / manufacturing processes / BOM's.
- To implement a successful Lean Manufacturing culture, focusing on continual improvement and the elimination / reduction of all wastes. Developing and establishing lean standard operation times.
- Generating / maintaining accurate build specifications and works order information on the companies manufacturing system. Communicate and support drawing issues / changes with production.
- Compliance and development of legislation / company health and safety systems.
- Provide mechanical and electrical fault finding / problem solving support direct to production cells, maintaining fault diagnostics database.
Production / Manufacturing Engineer | Remuneration:
The above roles offer a competitive salary, potential bonus, health cover, contributory pension, life insurance and holiday allowance scheme.
Production / Manufacturing Engineer | Contact Details:
Please apply in writing only (inc. expected salary)