Production Team Member
Location: Elland, West Yorkshire, HX5 9JP
Type: Full time
Posted date: 19/05/2015 11:54
Key Role, Responsibilities & Objectives:
- To be responsible for the Health & Safety of self and others.
- To highlight the need for training where necessary
- To ensure that personal training records are kept up to date.
- To ensure all documentation is completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- To ensure that all products are manufactured to the correct quality standards and right first time.
- To be responsible for the set up and running of all machinery where training has been given.
- To be responsible for ensuring all machines/processes and layouts are adhered to.
- To be responsible for ensuring all workstations are set up correctly and that the correct level of SOP documentation is displayed.
- To understand the production requirement and ensure through teamwork this is achieved.
- To be responsible for highlighting if BOPs and in-feeds are required in a timely manner to avoid downtime.
- To ensure all products are labeled correctly.
- To ensure that TPM requirements are achieved.
- To ensure that housekeeping is of the highest standard at all times.
- To actively participate in housekeeping activity at the end of shift ready for a fresh start for the following shift.
- To fulfill any reasonable request.
- Team player but with an ability to work under own initiative.
- Self-motivated with a passion and enthusiasm to get the job done.
- Conscientious and driven, taking pride in one’s work.