Location: Elland, West Yorkshire, HX5 9JP
Type: Full time
Posted date: 19/05/2015 11:55
- To be responsible for Health & Safety of self and others and ensure that the team work to the company Health & Safety policy.
- Operating in line with the Standard Working Practices and procedures to maintain accurate inventory control.
- To conduct tool changes – injection moulding.
- To start up the injection moulding machines where required, ensuring components are made to the required quality standards.
- To start up extrusion line processes.
- To optimise existing and new processes.
- To assist with problems seen with 2nd operation machinery.
- To write / modify robot programs for the injection moulding machines and routing cells.
- To be able to measure components using ancillary gauges/equipment and interpret results and take corrective actions as necessary.
- To be able to read and understand basic technical drawings of components to verify we are sending the required, correctly manufactured items.
- To understand customer requirements and product specifications.
- To understand and follow the procedural requirements as set by the Company.
- To assess any quality/production problems and solve them where possible.
- To be responsible for completing any production documentation.
- To ensure all documentation is completed and stored correctly.
- To be responsible for recording and analysis daily performance.
- To conduct regular audits within the sub-cell.
- To ensure that 5S is maintained and housekeeping is of the highest standard at all times.
- To ensure that all housekeeping meets the required standards
- Conducting minor RMs on both machinery and tools – oil levels, cleanliness, etc.
- To fulfil any reasonable request.
- Ability to understand paperwork and customer requirements.
- Can-do attitude.
- Driven with a sense of ownership.
- Familiarity with all products.
- Good organisational skills, with an attention to detail.
- Excellent housekeeping standards and disciplines.
- Flexibility of adapting to different environments.
- Team player who can also work on their own initiative.
- Ability to communicate professionally at all levels.
- Good job knowledge required i.e. products.
- Ability to interpret drawings.
- Interpretations of extrusion/moulding faults.
- Understanding of manufacturing control.
- Basic Health & Safety.
- Team player.
- 5 years minimum working in an injection moulding related discipline.
- Recognised certificate within the injection moulding field, G & A processing for quality.
- NVQ Level 111 – Mould tools and processes.
- Experience with 6 Axis robot programming.