Location: Broseley, Shropshire, TF12 5JA
Type: Full time
Posted date: 18/05/2015 17:21
With a successful background in purchasing and international supply chain management, the Purchasing Manager will be working closely with the Management Team to achieve operational objectives.
You should be able to demonstrate experience within the Engineering/ Fabrication industry showing market and commercial awareness with the ability to identify and act upon influences affecting cost, quality and availability, to support our growing business and it’s strong reputation of quality, performance and on time deliveries.
- CIPS Qualified or Equivalent
- Demonstrable experience in an engineering / manufacturing procurement role (Essential)
- Strong negotiation and supplier management skills
- Good knowledge around contract law and relevant legislation
- Undertake Supplier audits to ensure adherence to quality standards and reducing risks or financial exposure
- Reducing Inventory, achieving cost savings on raw material and purchased parts and services
- Full Driving License
If you have strong leadership skills and are dynamic and have the passion and drive to join our expanding business at this exciting time; please send your CV stating your salary expectations.