Safeguard Europe, based in Horsham, West Sussex, specialise in the building refurbishment products from damp proofing to concrete repair and wood preservation. We have become a leading UK supplier of floor and wall treatments and now export throughout the world.
Damp proofing and building restoration applications include;
- Floors & walls – damp proofing walls and floors, rising damp in walls, condensation control
- Underground structures – basements, underground car parks, tunnels, pipelines, arches (new build or refurbishment), lift pits
- Water retraining structures – swimming pools, reservoirs, sewers, manholes, ponds
- Wood preservation – either dry rot or wet rot, wood worm
- Concrete repair
- Expansion joints
- Resin anchors
Damp proofing and wood treatment products include;
- Dryzone damp-proofing cream
- ProBor timber treatments
- Vandex waterproofing products
- Oldroyd drainage membranes
Safeguard Europe – making buildings dry. Visit the Safeguard Europe website for more details on our damp proofing treatments.