Established in 1986, Safer Life a sister company of Paper Life was formed to meet the requirements of the paper industry offering a wide range of equipment and solutions that improve the safety of users and reduces paper waste. We have a large customer base that includes printers, carton converters, corrugated packaging manufacturers, stationery manufactures, binders, print finishers, flexible packaging products and paper and print distributors.
Safer Life offers a range of safety knives and cutting implements that a designed to give a more efficient cutting operation whilst reducing cutting incidents. Our safety knives also promote less effort for the user and a decrease in product damage.
The safer cutting programme is a comprehensive programme based on extensive practical experience of cutting tasks and safety in the workplace. Our knives include
• Enclosed Blade
• Automatic Blade Retraction
• Semi Automatic Blade Retraction
• Automatically Guarded Fixed Blade
• Manual Blade Retraction
Paper Life provides a complete waste reduction programme, reducing paper wastage and product spoilage as well as increase productivity and quality of the paper. The Waste Reduction Programme (WRP) is founded on the routine measurement and control of paper moisture, air moisture, paper thickness and paper grammage. Our range of products include;
• thickness gauges and micrometers used to get specification of your paper
• moisture and humidity equipment to find the condition of your paper and the environment it’s being stored in
• reel level testers for checking the reel is wound tightly enough
• anti-static equipment to detect and reduce static electricity
• grammage measurement instruments including easy to use scales in both analogue and digital to easily assess your paper gsm
• paper, colour, ink and Ph testers for a complete range of tools for an onsite laboratory
• knives and reel snails designed to reduce cuts and injury when at work