Service Installation Technician
Location: Broseley, Shropshire, TF12 5JA
Type: Full time
Posted date: 18/05/2015 17:19
We are looking to recruit a person with electromechanical experience who is practical at fault finding and diagnostics.
Your role of Service/Installation Technician will be to undertake fitting, installation, and commissioning of hydrotherapy equipment including water filtration systems, pumps and electrical control systems. The role will also include the repair and service on lighting and animal dentistry equipment.
Duties /General Requirements include:
- Training customers on the operation of equipment
- Installation of filtration equipment including pumps and filters and pipework
- Commissioning of plant and equipment
- Practical knowledge and experience regarding on site electrical installations and control systems
- Knowledge and experience from working in the swimming pool / spa industry would be ideal.
- Attention to detail
- Full UK Driving licence
- Very flexible approach to work and working hours
- Great communicator and a quick learner
- Excellent organisational and customer care skills
- take personal pride in your work to exceed customer expectations
- Self-motivated and resourceful
Due to the nature of the role and location of some customers; weekend or evening work may be required, including overnight stays and early starts and there will be some long haul travel. Basic hours per week are 40, working between Monday – Sunday; overtime as required.
Ideally you will hold a formal engineering qualification and 17th Edition. Although not essential, experience of veterinary industries would be advantageous and the willingness to work in an environment with animals.