Team Leader, Electrical Assembly / Production Cell
Location: Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK13 0ER
Type: Full time
Posted date: 19/07/2011 15:31
This role requires a 'hands on' dynamic team leader to develop our electrical control / panel wiring manufacturing cell, as well as the team members, quality standards, efficient build methods, and structured systems in the effective / on time production of a range of electrical sub assembly kits (panel wired electrical enclosures and looms) for the range of access equipment that we produce.
- Fully competent in producing electrical control assemblies and looms to wiring diagrams and electrical schematics, including fault diagnostics and development of new / current products to minimise cost and maximise quality.
- Efficient organisation, control, communication and training of staff.
- Responsible for the Cell achieving health and safety, efficiency, quality and attainment to schedule performance measures.
- Compliance with health and safety standards.
- Ensuring fully compliance to IS0 9001 standards and procedures.
- Leading and implementing lean manufacturing tools and techniques through the complete manufacturing process, including full implementation and sustainment of 5' s.
The above roles offer a competitive wage, potential overtime (at premium rates), bonus, health cover, contributory pension, life insurance and holiday allowance scheme.
Please apply in writing only (inc. expected salary)