Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG9 2EU
Type: Full time
Posted date: 20/05/2015 09:30
HPS is a global leader in hygienic product recovery and pigging systems. We’re currently looking for a Technical Administrator to work in our Operations Department. Reporting to our Operations Manager, you’ll implement and organise a range of projects on a day to day basis.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
As a self-motivated individual with excellent administration and organizational skills, you’ll have a positive attitude and strong work ethic. You’ll have excellent time keeping and enjoy working independently, as well as in a team of people with different skills and characters.
Your qualifications will include an engineering-based HND/HNC, Degree, or higher. You’ll also be proficient in the use of Microsoft packages such as Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, Project, Visio etc.
Experience of project organisation and people co-ordination Is essential, as is experience of procurement and working closely with suppliers. You’ll have a full understanding of Bill of Materials (BOM) creation and management, and the ability to put documentation packs together.
As technical Administrator, you key duties and responsibilities will include:
- BOM creation and management
- Manufacturing & assembly documentation
- Ordering equipment
- Working closely with suppliers
- Cultivating relationships
- Spares list creation and management
- Ensuring documentation relating to the projects are up to date and tracked
- Project manuals – specific customer manuals
- Working to ISO 9001 & 14001 procedures