Performance Boost for Pressure Regulators
26 April 2012
The gas technology specialist WITT has increased the performance of its dome-loaded pressure regulator models 757LE and 737LE-HD even more.As a result, the top version 757LE now provides a flow rate factor 36 percent higher with a Kv value of 15: WITT has been able to boost the maximum input pressure of many gases in the high-pressure regulator 737LE-HD by 50 percent to 300 bar.
Both dome-loaded pressure regulators are also available as a set including control module, pressure gauges as well as connecting parts. The pressure regulator sets are fully assembled and tested and ready for installation in the gas line. When extended by a safety valve, the 737LE-HD can also be used as a powerful manifold pressure regulator in future applications.
The manufacturer’s extensive dome-loaded pressure regulator portfolio is characterised by a constant working pressure over the entire outlet range, irrespective of inlet pressure fluctuations. “With our new generation of dome-loaded pressure regulators, we have been able to improve the already excellent control performance yet again. Even highly fluctuating gas consumption cannot impair the quality of the working processes”, stresses Product Manager Andreas Heyer.
The pressure is set via a control pressure regulator, which is supplied with either a seperate gas or the gas to be regulated (own medium). The wide control ranges from 0.1 to 45 bar working pressure as well as connection options for e.g. pressure transmitters, are further features of the low-maintenance model series from WITT, these especially recommended for applications with the highest quality specifications. More on this at www.wittgas.com in the Internet.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 25/03/2021 - International standard OPC-UA makes it possible
- 28/10/2015 - Gas technology app now with inert gas advisor
- 16/04/2015 - Optical measurement of oxygen in packaging
- 16/04/2015 - "Leak-Master Mapmax" for controlling packaging integrity
- 30/06/2014 - Most Powerful 3-Inch Dome Pressure Regulator
- 17/01/2014 - Package leak testing
- 07/06/2013 - Quality control: Mobile gas analysis for pressure lines
- 12/04/2013 - New Alarm Module for Gas Mixer
- 05/04/2013 - Safety for propylene applications
- 11/01/2013 - New Alarm Module for Gas Mixer
- 20/09/2012 - High pressure constancy for aggressive and corrosive gases New stainless steel pressure regulator
- 03/07/2012 - Gas mixer for "Pieter Schelte"
- 27/04/2010 - Witt Industrial Gas Mixing Systems
- 09/04/2010 - Witts' new Hydrobaby measures moisture in gases and compressed air
- 31/03/2010 - Witts' solutions for packaging leak detection and gas analysis at Total 2010
- 08/01/2010 - Witts' solutions at Total Processing & Packaging
- 07/01/2010 - Witt Gas Mixers provide synthetic air for medical applications
- 04/01/2010 - Witt launch new CO² warning device
- 04/12/2009 - New Flashback Arrestor from Witt offers 11 bar protection
- 07/10/2009 - Leaks in packages? Don't get caught out!
- 01/09/2009 - Witts' Gas Flushing Unit with new sensor for food industry reduces gas consumption
- 03/08/2009 - Intelligent gas mixing from WITT helps electronic component manufacturing
- 10/07/2009 - "3 in 1" version of Gas Mixer now available from Witt
- 22/06/2009 - Burn out safety up to 240 bar with Witt Non-Return Valve
- 08/06/2009 - Red Dot award for Witts' multifunction Gas Analyser
- 22/05/2009 - Witt Flashback Arrestors now available for Ethylene
- 19/05/2009 - Witts' key to safety
- 11/05/2009 - Witt to introduce new products at PPMA 2009
- 27/03/2009 - Witt appoints new service technician
- 18/03/2009 - OXYBABY® 6.0 - a new generation of Gas Analysers from Witt
- 08/01/2009 - WITT returns to PRO2PAC 2009
- 02/12/2008 - Witt High Purity Filters Maximise Purity of Gas
- 25/11/2008 - Could Synthetic Air Save Lives?
- 24/11/2008 - Witt Switch-Over Unit Provides Continuous Gas Supply
- 01/08/2008 - Cobalt and Witt Unite
- 19/02/2008 - MAPY 4.0 – A NEW MULTIFUNCTIONAL GAS ANALYSER