Outstanding Roofs for Outstanding Schools
30 April 2012
Metrotile UK Ltd is proud to supply Lightweight Steel Roofing Systems to the three different institutions that comprise The Priory Federation of Academies, Lincoln.The combination of new build and refurbishment projects is the largest single project Metrotile UK has been involved with so far.
Once completed, the various roofs of the Priory Academies will feature over 50,000 Metrotile profiles in total. The first site, Priory LSST, was subjected to a two-phase development program, featuring 6.5 thousand tiles in Red and Brindle.
At The Priory Witham Academy, Balfour Beatty and contractors Dodds Roofing required a roofing material that offered unmatched durability and security, yet could be installed rapidly due to the project running through term time. For Dodds Roofing, there was only one choice:
“(Metrotile) it such a great system, not only is it easy and swift to install, but it also leaves a great all-round finish, with very impressive security benefits”
Graham Dodds Managing Director, Dodd’s Roofing
The third site was also a two tier development,:The City of Lincoln College 8000m2 roof reached completion during Summer 2011.
For further information about Metrotile’s complete roofing solution, please visit our brand new website at www.metrotile.co.uk, where you can also request free quotations and download our brand new brochure.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 28/05/2012 - Metrotile: Ready for Anything You Can Throw At It
- 28/05/2012 - Whatever your Roof Size, Choose Metrotile Lightweight Roofing
- 30/04/2012 - Metrotile Lightweight Roofing Presents: Shingle
- 30/04/2012 - Don’t Compromise. Choose Metrotile Lightweight Roofing.
- 30/04/2012 - Metrotile Lights Up Defford Cum Besford Village Hall
- 30/04/2012 - Metrotile Lightweight Roofing - The Rooftop Has Evolved
- 30/04/2012 - Metrotile Roofing: The Public Sector Problem Solver
- 29/03/2011 - Metrotile Lightweight Roofing Continues to Impress Housing Authorities
- 22/06/2009 - Metrotile Shingle perfect choice for verticle refurbishment projects
- 07/10/2008 - Safe as Houses with Modern Roofing
- 03/09/2008 - Built to Last
- 09/04/2008 - Metrotile refurbishing BISF housing stock