Dichloromethane - No longer allowed to be sold or used within the EU?
04 May 2012
Did you know that on 6th December 2011, the derogation period for the sale of Dichloromethane (DCM) expired and therefore Dichloromethane is no longer allowed to be sold or used within the EU?*SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU?
Decision 455/2009/EC means that if the paint stripper products and graffiti removers that you presently use have Dichloromethane in their chemical makeup they will be affected by this ban!
G.B. Sport & Leisure are pleased to introduce Graffiti Go! A revolutionary non-toxic, water based, solvent free graffiti remover, which safely and effectively removes graffiti from different substrates and surfaces.
Graffiti Go statement in the European Parliament Regarding the banning of Dichloromethane (DCM) in the EU to watch a video of a speech by Graham Watson MEP click here http://metacafe.com/watch/2363831/video/R/CFD_1002/
Graffiti Go is supplied in 500ml reusable trigger spray bottles, together with 5 litre refill bottles meaning reduced on-going costs and improved recycling of the containers
No toxic chemicals
Suitable for use in confined spaces
Does not burn skin
Graffiti Go is in available from stock for NEXT DAY DELIVERY and available to buy online!
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 17/12/2012 - Maintenance Matters Safety Campaign
- 16/08/2012 - G.B. Sport & Leisure are pleased to announce that we will be exhibiting at Saltex 2012.
- 13/08/2012 - NEW Free Running Inspired Play Equipment
- 03/07/2012 - 100% PASS RATE!
- 04/05/2012 - New life to old school path
- 04/04/2012 - Exciting times ahead………
- 04/04/2012 - Making playgrounds a fun place to be
- 06/03/2012 - Graffiti Go!