London Heathrow Airport - Aluminium Materials Lifter
10 May 2012
“Action Handling guarantee safety & security with their Lifting Equipment”All our Lifters are designed to comply with Health & Safety standard regulations
During a large-scale refurbishment project at London’s Heathrow Airport, workmen onsite were experiencing a difficulty in lifting/transporting materials. Action Handling was engaged to liaise directly with the project Director and the building contractors who were carrying out the work. Following a detailed design process, the aim was to supply a solution which would be lightweight, user-friendly, multi-functional and above all; safe.
Whilst complying with all standard Health & Safety regulations, the product development team at Action Handling set about designing a Materials Lifter which would have numerous optional accessories.
Capacity: 181Kg. Lift height: 3100 mm. Overall stowed size: 724L x 730W x 1715H mm. Weight 186Kg. Counterbalance base.
- This new & improved design will provide many years of reliable service.
- Easy to load into any size pickup vehicle to go wherever needed.
- The lift comes with a counterweight base and
- Safety-brake winch that automatically locks load in place.
- Legs, forks, platform boom attachments etc.
- (all removable without tools).
- Reversible forks can be used in two positions for greater versatility.
- Easy to store or transport.
- Durable steel forks.
- Reversible winch handle.
- Winch operates while ladder is stowed or in use.
- Hold down mechanism to secure for transporting.
- Electric winch.
Please contact our sales team for a consultation and quotation for your own requirements. You can reach
us on; 01279 724989 or email@example.com
For our full range of material handling products
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 14/08/2012 - NHS Trust - Wheelchair Ramps
- 14/08/2012 - London Borough Council – Two/Four Wheeled Waste Bins
- 14/08/2012 - NHS Supply Chain – Raised Work Platform and Ramp
- 14/08/2012 - Essex-based Power Station – Heavy Duty Industrial Trailer
- 14/08/2012 - London Crossrail Project – ExpandaStore Storage Unit
- 14/08/2012 - Public School, London – Cycle Compound Shelters
- 14/08/2012 - Budget airline, Luton airport – Cloakroom Island Seating
- 03/07/2012 - Major Building Contractor - Stubby Barrows
- 03/07/2012 - British Waterways - Safety Treads & Decking
- 03/07/2012 - Leading UK Food Manufacturer - Pallet Pal
- 03/07/2012 - Leading UK Chocolate Manufacturer - Pallet Cage with Skid Base
- 03/07/2012 - Dutch Aviation Company - Outdoor Barriers
- 03/07/2012 - MOD Army Barracks - Bespoke Mesh Security Cages
- 03/07/2012 - Leading Furniture Manufacturer - Footmaster Castors
- 10/05/2012 - Power Station, Essex - Heavy Duty Industrial Trailer
- 10/05/2012 - Top 10 UK University - Mezzanine Lift
- 10/05/2012 - Kings Cross Railway Station - Bespoke Materials/Goods Cage
- 10/05/2012 - Fire Station Essex - Aluminium Bridging Tower