SOLO 2 year warranty release
10 May 2012
Haigh increase standard warranty on SOLO to 2 years.Haigh have recently announced a new 2 year warranty for the SOLO® single bedpan macerator. Previously supplied with a standard 12 month warranty, this extension is testament to the proven performance and low maintenance requirements of the unit. The SOLO has been widely adopted by both the private and public sector and disposes of commode pots, bedpans, urine bottles and other pulp items using only cold water and a small amount of electricity.
The single use system delivers measurable cost and energy savings for customers. Supported with the extended warranty, full technical reference literature and Haigh’s nationwide network of Service Engineers, the SOLO becomes an even more attractive proposition for the market.
Speaking of the warranty extension Nick Dale, Healthcare Division Manager said “We understand that any equipment investment for our clients is a major decision, and we are delighted to be able to increase our standard warranty terms to give additional support and peace of mind. Our SOLO units have been operational throughout the UK now for many years and we know that we can confidently extend the warranty at no extra cost for the customer due to the SOLO’s reliability and efficiency.”
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 06/02/2017 - A new benchmark for macerator infection control
- 18/12/2013 - Haigh plays host to HRH The Duke of Kent in celebration of British Manufacturing
- 05/07/2013 - Haigh Strengthen Foothold in Middle East Market
- 01/07/2013 - Haigh strengthens foothold in Middle East market
- 12/07/2012 - Global Pump Group Pty secures exclusive 5 Year contract with Haigh
- 15/06/2012 - Haigh drives environmental performance and efficiency
- 13/06/2012 - Haigh Sluicemaster enables brighter future for Waste Management in UK Hospital
- 12/09/2011 - MSA to distribute the Sluicemaster range of Hospital macerators in the Czech Republic
- 12/09/2011 - Haigh products successfully re-accredited for WRAS Approval for the next 5 years.
- 27/07/2011 - Manepa Ireland Distribution
- 07/04/2011 - Putting infection prevention and control at the top of the agenda.
- 09/03/2011 - Proven success for care home with the Haigh Incomaster™.
- 03/03/2011 - Haigh Macerators tested successfully with all leading pulp manufacturers
- 20/01/2011 - Eagle Field Service helps Haigh Engineering's service team soar
- 24/08/2010 - HAIGH SUPPORTS ACORNS CHILDREN’S HOSPICE WITH NEW SOLO