Liquiline from Endress+Hauser offers one platform for all solutions
14 May 2012
Since its launch in 2010, Endress+Hauser’s innovative Liquiline analytical transmitter has proven itself in applications around the globe. Now, with the addition of new functionality, 2012 is the year Liquiline really comes of age.Meeting the requirements of every situation, from simple pH monitoring through to complex multiple parameter applications in the Water & Wastewater industry, there is now a Liquiline and Memosens solution for every requirement and budget across all industries.
In its simplest format, Endress+Hauser has introduced the new, low cost Liquiline CM14. This one channel, panel mounted transmitter takes the pain out of pH, conductivity or dissolved oxygen monitoring. Available as a complete system, including sensors and cables, this great value digital transmitter is the perfect solution for OEM applications.
Where two or more parameters need to be monitored, Endress+Hauser’s Liquiline CM44 can be simply expanded from two channels to a four, six or eight channel device, allowing up to eight different parameters to be monitored simultaneously. With an innovative modular design and the introduction of a new suite of Memosens digital sensors, Liquiline is now the universal choice for environmental monitoring in the chemical, life sciences and wastewater industries. A wireless upgrade is available for remote monitoring in difficult to access locations and, thanks to the simple CSV logbook format, no additional software is required in order to obtain clear, real-time visualisation of trends.
Whatever your liquid analysis needs, Endress+Hauser’s Liquiline range now offers the universal solution.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 19/10/2017 - Unexpected price + performance
- 26/07/2017 - Endress+Hauser Ltd – we’re Fit 4 Nuclear!
- 17/03/2017 - On your wavelength
- 07/12/2016 - All the benefits of radar level measurement from only £296!
- 01/04/2016 - Third-generation Endress to lead family business
- 15/03/2016 - First 79 GHz High-Accuracy Radar Instrument for Level Measurement in Liquids
- 23/02/2016 - Fast track, quality instruments
- 28/09/2015 - Expert calibration for just £149
- 28/09/2015 - Low-cost, low-maintenance level switch
- 16/07/2015 - Two-wire flowmeters
- 16/07/2015 - Simply reliable level measurement
- 16/07/2015 - Endress+Hauser presents solutions for oil & gas
- 30/04/2015 - Robust flowmeter is perfect for oil & gas
- 27/11/2014 - Safe, simple and sterile
- 12/11/2014 - Latest technology solves temperature problem
- 11/11/2014 - Fast device ordering from Endress+Hauser
- 30/10/2014 - Compact, safe and easy point level detection
- 28/05/2014 - Cost-effective conductivity measurement
- 10/02/2014 - Record sales and profit for Endress+Hauser
- 17/09/2013 - Train online with Endress+Hauser - the process engineering experts
- 03/07/2013 - Endress+Hauser presents solutions for the oil and gas industry
- 27/07/2012 - Endress+Hauser strengthens calibration business
- 14/06/2012 - Endress+Hauser at UK AD & Biogas Exhibition 2012
- 17/05/2012 - Endress+Hauser increases commitment to ODVA
- 12/04/2012 - A stainless performance for high level and low level alarms
- 30/03/2012 - Endress+Hauser at NEMEX 2012, 22 – 24 May, NEC Birmingham
- 29/03/2012 - Prosonic Flow B 200 from Endress+Hauser enables Biogas flow measurement without compromise
- 19/03/2012 - Promass 83O Coriolis flowmeter designed for oil & gas applications
- 03/08/2011 - Promag – the industry all-rounder
- 27/07/2011 - Solutions for interface level measurement
- 08/04/2011 - Endress+Hauser makes energy metering easy
- 04/03/2011 - Endress+Hauser Levelflex provides guided radar level measurement without the hefty price tag
- 31/01/2011 - Endress+Hauser launch new catalogue
- 02/12/2010 - Promass E 200 from Endress+Hauser is the first Coriolis flowmeter with full 2-wire technology (4…20mA)
- 04/11/2010 - EN 16001 Energy Management System certification achieved by Endress+Hauser
- 11/10/2010 - Multi-Echo tracking provides safe, precise and efficient level measurement
- 04/08/2010 - Endress+Hauser Ltd achieves ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 accreditation
- 01/07/2010 - T-mass Thermal Mass Flowmeters measure, monitor and save!
- 30/06/2010 - Endress+Hauser at Instrumentation Scotland & Offshore Systems 2010, Aberdeen Exhibition & Conference Centre, 8-9 September 2010
- 21/06/2010 - Endress+Hauser at the Energy Event 2010, 8th-9th September, Birmingham
- 24/05/2010 - Endress+Hauser weathering the crisis
- 13/05/2010 - New temperature products and accessories guide from Endress+Hauser
- 15/04/2010 - Endress+Hauser honours inventors – 200 patents filed in 2009
- 03/02/2010 - Endress+Hauser at Maintec 2010, NEC Birmingham, 2nd - 4th March
- 02/02/2010 - New Endress+Hauser Deltabar M pressure transmitters mean cost-effectiveness without compromise
- 19/01/2010 - Endress+Hauser offer temperature solutions for every application
- 15/01/2010 - Measure your success with Promass Coriolis mass flowmeters from Endress+Hauser
- 22/12/2009 - Reduce wastage and compress costs withthe Endress+Hauser ATT12A t-trend meter
- 17/12/2009 - Endress+Hauser Micropilot M FMR244 keeps costs firmly on the radar
- 30/11/2009 - Bespoke temperature engineering from experts Endress+Hauser
- 19/11/2009 - Endress+Hauser Liquiphant is the original and still the best!
- 04/11/2009 - Micropilot M FMR244 radar overfill protection avoids settling for second best
- 29/10/2009 - Reliable overfill protection and extreme process safety with Endress+Hauser Micropilot M FMR240
- 20/10/2009 - Endress+Hauser Dosimass & Dosimag flowmeters repeatable solutions for OEM applications
- 07/10/2009 - New third generation temperature transmitters and heads from Endress+Hauser
- 07/10/2009 - New Endress+Hauser Prosonic Flow 93P simply fits everywhere
- 02/10/2009 - Memosens analytical sensors: be part of the digital revolution
- 21/08/2009 - Level monitoring and extreme process safety with Endress+Hauser Micropilot