Zettu - the new high impact window display
16 May 2012
Fairfield has just launched the very latest way to increase the impact of your property displays.The Zettu unit has clean, crisp contemporary lines finished with a top in a high gloss acrylic. The units are supplied in black or white which will work well with traditional and modern environments.
The standard units are designed to display 8 x A4 portrait or A3 x 4 landscape property details.
The units are excellent value starting from as little as £385 excluding delivery and VAT.
The deluxe model of Zettu uses very latest LED Light Pocket which means it now possible to have ultra bright properties displays at a low level in the window. The unit looks absolutely stunning, and the impact can be increased with a digital screen positioned above the display.
Units can be used side by side to make a large continuous display mixing A4 portrait and A3 landscape.
What makes Zettu different from any other displays on the market is it is incredibly easy to assemble and can be installed in less than 5 minutes. All you require for units with power is an electrical socket.
Be the first in your area to have the new Zettu stand.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 19/08/2015 - Boost your food and beverage sales using Digital Menu Systems
- 13/08/2015 - Fairfield Displays provide Wellesley Hospital with a Reception to Inspire
- 17/06/2015 - Digital Signage just where you need… a quick and simple solution
- 16/06/2015 - Cardiff University – Cardiff School of Engineering
- 16/06/2015 - The Pixalux® world’s first double sided illuminated load bearing panel
- 20/03/2015 - Fairfield Displays and Lighting will exhibiting at Sign & Digital, 24-26th March, NEC – Stand A30
- 16/03/2015 - Pixalux a totally new way to illuminate products and graphics
- 03/03/2015 - LED Light Pockets™ Must see product at Retail Design & Expo, 10-11th March, Olympia
- 06/10/2014 - Launch of the new website
- 16/09/2014 - Launch of the new website
- 16/05/2012 - Propertydrum 2012 Awards
- 03/03/2010 - Fairfields' fresh new approach to office partitions
- 08/02/2010 - Fairfield Displays explain where to start with digital signage
- 04/12/2009 - On their 30th Anniversary, find out what made Fairfield so successful
- 07/10/2009 - Fairfield Displays & Lighting Celebrates 30 years in the Sign Industry
- 11/09/2009 - Free Display Seminar - New Products, Business Building, Marketing Tips & More
- 29/07/2009 - Cold Cathode vs LED Light boxes – which option to choose?
- 19/06/2009 - Off the shelf signs – new economical approach to creating a sign solution
- 08/06/2009 - Fairfield launch Suspended Floating Glass Shelving
- 26/05/2009 - Fairfield launch new eco-friendly LED Light Boxes
- 15/05/2009 - Informative and directional signs look like a work of art
- 26/03/2009 - Fairfield signage and displays point the way