New In-Room Spray Humidifier
22 May 2012
JS Humidifiers is launching the Draabe NanoFog Evolution, a low energy in-room spray humidifier.This compact, attractive and quiet humidifier is the first real alternative to in-room steam humidifiers for direct air humidification in office-type environments. However, with energy consumption 97% lower than in-room steam humidifiers the NanoFog Evolution is a much more cost effective solution.
The humidifier has a series of wall or ceiling mounted spray nozzles that are similar in size and appearance to a small audio speaker. Each can provide up to 3kg/hr of moisture and has a noise level of just 40dB(a). Multiple nozzles can supply up to 200kg/hr of moisture from a single system.
Other components of the humidifier include a reverse osmosis (RO) water treatment system, a high pressure pump, in-room hygrostats and a central control panel. The RO and pump elements of the humidifier are housed within small portable containers that are rented rather than wholly owned. Every 6-8 months new RO and pump modules are supplied and the old ones are returned for servicing.
This exchange of serviceable elements virtually eliminates on-site maintenance, minimises downtime due to servicing, provides unlimited warranty on these components and ensures hygienic, reliable and efficient humidifier operation. As a further benefit, whenever system upgrades are made to the RO and pump modules, they are also retrofitted into existing systems as part of the ongoing rental agreement.
The humidifier’s quiet performance and attractive design make it ideal for use in occupied areas such as offices and call centres. Previously if an environment required high capacity humidification with quiet operation, in-room steam humidifiers were the only real option. Other low energy spray humidifiers were either too noisy or too industrial in their design. However, in-room steam humidifiers have very high energy requirements with a 100kg/hr system needing around 75kW. A NanoFog Evolution delivering the same capacity requires less than 2kW offering a huge saving.
The NanoFog Evolution incorporates zone control so that humidity levels can be set at a local level. Digital in-room hygrostats display humidity and temperature, and allow adjustments to be made to humidity set-points. A central control system, which can be linked to BMS, displays information from all zones and provides overall control.
Hygienic operation is assured through the use of pure reverse osmosis water and regular purge and drain cycles that prevent water from stagnating in the pipelines. The NanoFog Evolution has been independently tested and awarded the “Optimised Air Humidification” certificate by the DGUV (Institution for statutory accident insurance and prevention). It is the World’s only test mark awarded specifically for air humidification systems and covers achievable hygiene and technology standard.
JS Humidifiers is the UK’s largest humidification company with the widest range of products and offers a service of advice, design, supply, installation and maintenance. It also offers a comprehensive range of humidifier spares, not only for JS equipment but also for a large range of different manufacturers’ humidifiers, mostly available ex-stock.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 04/08/2017 - Condair jetspray humidifies at Fujifilm
- 03/07/2017 - Condair opens new Hamburg factory
- 14/06/2017 - Condair service team expansion
- 22/05/2017 - New Dehumidifier range from Condair
- 24/02/2017 - New close control adiabatic humidifier
- 12/01/2017 - Evaporative cooling app from Condair
- 13/04/2016 - Condair humidifies drupa halls
- 01/02/2016 - New Condair Electrode Steam Humidifier
- 17/12/2015 - Humidity matters at Jersey air traffic control
- 12/08/2015 - Condair Humidifies Polestar Sheffield
- 19/05/2015 - New Condair RS Steam Humidifier
- 06/05/2015 - Wellcome Trust Condair HP Humidifier
- 05/03/2015 - Humidification on Ice
- 12/12/2014 - New online Humidifer Selector
- 06/10/2014 - CONDAIR- the new name for JS Humidifiers
- 18/09/2014 - JS Humidifiers introduce Condair ME Evaporative Humidifier
- 15/05/2014 - Humidifying Facebook
- 25/04/2014 - Rolling Road Humidification at Jaguar Land Rover
- 07/01/2013 - Condair Launch 3D Bim Humidifier Models
- 22/03/2012 - New Condair CP3 From JS Humidifiers
- 16/02/2012 - Js Humidifiers keeps hops tip top at Timothy Taylor Brewery
- 25/10/2011 - JS Humidifiers achieves Bronze Investors in people
- 22/09/2011 - JS Competes in Little Britain
- 13/09/2011 - Condair MK5 from JS Humidifiers
- 12/08/2010 - DARREN BRYANT JOINS JS HUMIDIFIERS
- 16/06/2010 - NEW STEAM-TO-STEAM HUMIDIFIER
- 25/03/2010 - Humidifying bugs at ZSL London Zoo
- 30/12/2009 - JS humidifies leading Data Centre
- 21/10/2009 - Armouries Museum and Firearms Centre keep cool with JS
- 02/07/2009 - Please breath responsibly
- 01/07/2009 - JS humidifies snake rooms
- 23/04/2009 - Accreditation first for JS Humidifiers
- 20/02/2009 - Air handling units steam up with JS Humidifiers
- 13/11/2008 - The Jetspray Humidifier Gets an Upgrade
- 06/11/2008 - The Evaporative Humidifier is Launched
- 03/11/2008 - Installing Humidifers and Making a Profit
- 31/10/2008 - Free Legionnaire’s Disease Inspections
- 30/10/2008 - Humidifiers with Tiny Footprints