Long Jump Runway Surfaces
13 June 2012
Long Jump Runway surfaces and triple jump run up surfaces are never more popular with schools and colleges. They are relatively easy to construct and can fit to suit most budgets.The construction of the long jump run up/triple jump run up is an engineered sub base with a coloured polymeric surface which can have removable take off boards built in to the final construction. The landing pit has got to be filled with washed and rounded sand and to be filled within a retaining edge.
The benefits of the long jump run up surfaces/triple jump run up surfaces is that they are pretty much maintenance free.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 03/11/2015 - Activity Surfacing Construction in Penrith
- 11/05/2015 - Tennis Court Surface Builders
- 23/04/2015 - Athletics Surface Maintenance
- 10/04/2015 - Needlepunch Playground Installation
- 17/02/2015 - 3G 5-a-Side Football Pitch Installation
- 21/07/2014 - Funding for Long Jump Athletics Facilities
- 22/05/2014 - Multisport synthetic pitch resurfacing in London
- 20/02/2014 - Soft Surfaces Ltd Welcome a New Team Member
- 11/11/2013 - Brighton Pitch
- 27/03/2013 - Scott Calland Joins Soft Surfaces
- 15/03/2013 - Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- 29/01/2013 - Soft Surfaces Ltd appoints new Business Development Manager.
- 08/10/2012 - Soft Surfaces offer free playground graphics
- 27/02/2012 - Wetpour Graphics
- 24/02/2012 - MUGA surfaces