Weiss Gallenkamp supply leading manufacturer of brake products.
01 May 2008
Weiss Gallenkamp have recently supplied Carlisle Brakes with the first WK3 600/40 Climatic Test Cabinet in Wales.
Carlisle Brake Products (UK) Ltd has been serving the world of agriculture, construction, off-highway and specialist application braking systems for over 50 years. They specialize in the design, test and production of brake and friction products. Carlisle Brake Products (UK) Ltd forms part of the Carlisle Industrial Brake and Friction Group with manufacturing locations in the USA, Europe and Asia.
The WK3 is one of the new generation of Climatic Cabinets and features amongst other things an exceptionally user-friendly controller. This has the very latest in comms and users can select either an RS 232 C link, or the Ethernet or a USB Interface. The other features of the cabinet that appealed were the very close control of conditions, which are repeatable week after week and the fast rates of change that are standard on this type of cabinet.
Based in Pontypool, South Wales, Carlisle Brakes use the cabinet to test their braking components and systems for agricultural, off road vehicles, and specialist applications, and in fact have developed a revolutionary device in this field. To quote Mark Batchelor, their Design Manager, “We chose what we thought was the best cabinet on the market and since delivery this has proved to be the case”.
For further information regarding the WK3 or any of our products please contact James Walton on 01509 631590 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 16/09/2016 - Manchester Metropolitan University’s Cheshire Campus.
- 16/09/2016 - Aberystwyth University Announce 2016 Best SES Dissertation Winner
- 16/09/2016 - Weiss Technik UK win exciting new project at University of Sheffield!
- 21/06/2013 - Schunk Centennial Celebrations Begin at Rothamsted Research
- 20/05/2013 - Celebrating 100 Years of Schunk
- 09/01/2013 - Weiss Gallenkamp and Design Environmental Merger Announcement
- 09/10/2012 - 4th Controlled Environment User Group
- 19/09/2012 - Appointment of Regional Sales Manager in Germany
- 19/09/2012 - Successful Week for Weiss Gallenkamp at ACHEMA 2012
- 19/09/2012 - Climatic & Environmental Testing Seminars Receive a Positive Response
- 16/04/2010 - Detecting Invisible Danger - new Formaldehyde Chamber from Weiss Gallenkamp
- 15/04/2010 - Gallenkamp Ovens Relaunched
- 15/07/2009 - New Test Chambers for Lithium battery testing
- 12/01/2009 - Weiss Gallenkamp appointed exclusive Sales Agents
- 06/05/2008 - Weiss Gallenkamp supply most sophisticated Temperature and Vibration Chamber.
- 10/03/2008 - Weiss Gallenkamp launch new Solar Test Chambers
- 19/02/2008 - Syngenta Plant Growth Rooms
- 06/02/2008 - Weiss Gallenkamp install Syngenta Plant Growth Rooms
- 25/01/2008 - Volkswagen's new test facility.
- 07/11/2007 - Weiss Gallenkamp supply 14 'Mini' Test Chambers
- 16/10/2007 - Weiss Gallenkamp supply complete Pharmaceutical Stability solution.
- 16/10/2007 - Project SASA
- 05/10/2007 - Weiss Gallenkamp celebrate sale of200th Fingerprint Development Chamber.
- 04/10/2007 - Weiss Gallenkamp and Energy Efficiency
- 24/09/2007 - Weiss Gallenkamp install major Plant Growth Research Facility
- 24/09/2007 - Weiss Gallenkamp supply latest technology to Airbus
- 24/09/2007 - Special Promotion from Weiss Gallenkamp
- 24/09/2007 - Weiss Gallenkamp launch new Environmental Test Chamber.