New Hendon village, London
13 June 2012
A. Proctor Group recently supplied Profloor Levelling System to Countryside Properties’ recent developement at New Hendon Village, Colindale, London, NW9.New Hendon Village is a fantastic parkside development, offering a range of stylish 1 & 2 bedroom apartments set within attractive buildings and featuring modern, open plan layouts.
Profloor Levelling System was developed in order that a level, finished floor could be laid on a cambered, stepped or uneven sub-floor. The Levelling System is used on typical structural concrete floors where differences in level are too great for a finished floor.
The floor is levelled by inserting packers in each Levelling Base to adjust the level of the timber battens and thus create a level finished floor, wet trades being completely eliminated. Ideal for new build flats and conversions to flats where Impact and Airborne sound reduction is mandatory.
As well as the regeneration programme planned at New Hendon Village for the Grahame Park Estate, Colindale itself is set to undergo a spectacular re-development which will identify the area as a significant new urban quarter within London.
This £800 million project is one of the largest regeneration schemes in London involving the development of almost 3,000 mixed tenure homes together with leisure, community and shopping facilities on the former Grahame Park Estate.
For further information on our Profloor Levelling System or any of the other product ranges, please visit www.proctorgroup.com.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 09/02/2015 - Roofshield is top of the class
- 06/10/2014 - AIRTIGHTNESS - Bridging the Gap
- 16/08/2013 - Black Watch Museum Extension to Castle - Perth
- 02/07/2013 - Classic Upgrade to Housing Estate
- 01/07/2013 - A.Proctor Group Attend Timber Expo
- 17/05/2013 - Oakworth reflect on benefit of Reflectashield
- 30/04/2013 - A. Proctor Group Attend Greenbuild
- 27/03/2013 - Roofshield To The Rescue
- 06/02/2013 - A Proctor Group Attend Ecobuild
- 04/12/2012 - A.Proctor Group chosen for new EC energy efficiency project
- 31/10/2012 - Timber Cladding
- 20/09/2012 - Roofshield gives the Dojo its Mojo
- 05/09/2012 - 30 Euston Square, London
- 13/08/2012 - Thomas Fairchild Community School
- 16/07/2012 - Spacetherm Keeps It Cool
- 16/07/2012 - St Paul's Way, London
- 03/07/2012 - Serpentine, Aylesbury
- 28/05/2012 - New M.D. at A. Proctor Group
- 28/05/2012 - Creative Spaces
- 23/04/2012 - Solid Wall Insulation
- 19/03/2012 - Housing Innovation Showcase