The world’s smallest Personal PID is here!
20 June 2012
IonScience, manufacturer of the revolutionary PhoCheck Tiger (VOC monitor) and Phocheck Tiger Select (Benzene Detector) have now launched the NEW Tiger Cub, the world’s smallest personal PID monitor for the measurement of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s).The Cub utilises the well-known MiniPID technology which incorporates both Anti-contamination technology and Fence Electrode technology for extended operation in difficult working environments, developed also by IonScience.
The Cub has the unique capability of STEL and TWA monitoring of OEL’s (Occupational Exposure Limits) as well an alarm set point feature to ensure the wearer’s immediate safety and health.
As well as providing you with PID capabilities in a small compact unit, the instrument can also be used in TAC (Total Aromatic compounds) mode allowing you to determine the presence of Benzene, making this a perfect tool to use alongside your Tiger Select or Kitagawa Gas Detector System.
As with all instruments provided to you by Shawcity, we are pleased to bring you the innovative Tiger Cub and are happy to provide you with any information you need regarding the Tiger Cub or a product demonstration.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 03/04/2013 - Fracking tax relief to spark 'dash for gas'
- 03/01/2013 - Government gives green light on shale gas extraction
- 03/01/2013 - Carbon Monoxide awareness highlighted in Coronation Street
- 04/12/2012 - Wood Pellet storage poses Carbon Monoxide risk
- 04/12/2012 - How much waste will you create this Christmas?
- 23/11/2012 - Shawcity introduce the smallest Flue Gas Analyser
- 13/07/2012 - WHO report on diesel fumes puts sharp focus on need for effective monitoring
- 11/05/2012 - Half price on your next hire!
- 26/03/2012 - Shawcity signed and sealed
- 31/01/2012 - Shawcity invite you to Health & Safety, Sandown
- 12/01/2012 - Gas Engineers will require CPA1 from 1st April 2012
- 12/01/2012 - Shawcity are moving
- 07/09/2011 - Simple soluton to gas detection available from Shawcity
- 15/06/2011 - Shawcity success at Safety, Health & Environment
- 14/06/2011 - New PhoCheck Tiger Select provides ultimate Benzene detection
- 09/06/2011 - The new revolutionary GilAir PLUS from Shawcity
- 19/04/2011 - Rugged, Reliable Combustion Analysers
- 07/04/2011 - GasClam Ground Gas Monitor
- 07/04/2011 - BOHS - British Occupational Hygiene Society Exhibition
- 29/03/2011 - Why should you measure heat stress?
- 09/03/2011 - Shawcity to offer monitoring solutions at IOSH
- 22/02/2011 - Shawcity highlights importance of monitoring flue gasses effectively
- 18/02/2011 - Heat can be a killer
- 15/02/2011 - Are you up to scratch on your HAV policies?
- 14/02/2011 - New PhoCheck Tiger VOC Monitor from Shawcity
- 11/02/2011 - Shawcity introduce PHD6 for confined space gas & VOC monitoring
- 28/01/2011 - Shawcity ToxiRAE VOC monitor gets up close and personal
- 27/01/2011 - Shawcity offer free training for potential customers
- 21/01/2011 - Shawcity launch new website
- 20/12/2010 - Shawcity launch Blue Line range of Flue Gas Analysers, Temperature and Pressure Instruments
- 12/11/2010 - Nephelometer dust monitoring accurately proved with light scatter technology