Condor 3000x-cc - Rugged Conduction Cooled XMC Card from Tech Source
06 July 2012
Sarsen Technology Ltd is pleased to announce a new conduction cooled and rugged version of the Condor 3000x XMC card from Tech Source, Inc.The Condor 3000x-cc is a leading edge XMC form factor graphics/video card, based on AMD’s E6760 GPU, for use in applications that require very high-end graphics and computation in a rugged format.
Delivering 576 GFLOPs of peak single precision floating point performance, and 480 individual processing units (shaders), the Condor 3000x graphics processor is ideal for general purpose, graphics processing unit (GPGPU) applications such as ultrasound, radar and video surveillance.
“The Condor 3000x family tests the boundaries of high performance computation in a small form factor rugged defence product and offers best performance per watt consumed,” said Selwyn L. Henriques, president and CEO of Tech Source Inc., “GPGPU computing is gaining traction as a simpler way to do complex multiprocessing and our close collaboration with AMD has enabled us to bring this technology to the military/defense arena.”
Condor 3000x-cc is a rugged XMC graphics/video processor with 1GB GDDR5 memory, and supports the latest versions of the APIs such as OpenGL, OpenCL and DirectX. The product supports up to 6 video outputs through its rear PMC or XMC IO, which could be a combination of DVI, VGA and DisplayPort. Supported by the industry standard OpenCL™ programming language, GPGPU application software development is accelerated with the AMD Stream Software Development Kit (SDK).
Windows drivers are available by default. Tech Source is represented in the UK and Ireland by Sarsen Technology Ltd. For more information on the Condor 3000x-cc card or any other product from Tech Source, please contact Sarsen Technology on +44 1672 511166 or visit www.sarsen.net
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 05/01/2017 - Sarsen Technology Welcomes New Sales Engineer to the Team
- 05/01/2017 - X-ES Releases XChange3021 - Integrated 10 Gigabit Ethernet & PCI Express Gen3 Switch with Superior Performance
- 01/12/2016 - VersaLogic Releases 'Raven' - Embedded SFF Computer based on Intel Bay Trail Processor
- 01/12/2016 - BittWare Ships First FPGA Boards Based on the 16nm Xilinx UltraScale+ FPGA
- 26/02/2014 - Sarsen Technology Welcomes Alberto González Bassett to the Team
- 19/02/2014 - Visit DAVE Embedded Systems at Embedded World 2014
- 18/06/2013 - UEI Announces FLATRACK™ 1U DAQ / Embedded Control Platform
- 06/03/2013 - New COM Express Mini CPU Module with Intel Atom E6x0T processor from VersaLogic
- 16/01/2013 - BittWare Announces Special Pricing for Altera Stratix® V FPGA PCIe Board for OpenCL Development
- 21/12/2012 - BittWare Launches new improved website
- 10/12/2012 - Sarsen Technology Christmas Opening Hours
- 19/11/2012 - Polybus Integrates it's QDR Infiniband IP cores onto BittWare's Stratix V FPGA PCIe hardware
- 06/11/2012 - X-ES introduces the XPand6104 Small Form Factor COM Express system
- 17/10/2012 - Now Available – The new Stratix® V 6U OpenVPX COTS FPGA Board from BittWare
- 11/10/2012 - XPedite5650 - World’s Smallest, Highest Performance Rugged COM Express Module
- 09/10/2012 - StreamStor Technology for the World of High-Speed Digital Data
- 28/09/2012 - New Intel® Core™ i7 CompactPCI Board from Extreme Engineering Solutions, Inc. (X-ES)
- 27/09/2012 - X-ES Freescale™ QorIQ™ Single Board Computers deploy Green Hills Software INTEGRITY-178B Time-Variant Unified Multi-Processing Operating System
- 09/08/2012 - And Now For Something Completely Different from VersaLogic
- 09/08/2012 - Wind Turbine Monitoring & Control with United Electronic Industries
- 30/07/2012 - Embedded Systems for Medical Applications from Sarsen Technology Ltd
- 26/06/2012 - The XCalibur1600 from Extreme Engineering Solutions, Inc.
- 21/06/2012 - Sarsen Technology present iPad3 to Competition Winner
- 24/05/2012 - X-ES Recognised by Lockheed Martin as Outstanding Business Partner
- 23/04/2012 - Sarsen Technology support UEI at ITEC 2012
- 28/03/2012 - New EPIC format "Iguana" SBC with Intel Atom processor
- 26/03/2012 - It's not all about 'Flight' Simulators you know.....
- 21/03/2012 - Data Logging in Heavy, Off-road Trucks - UEI offer the perfect solution!
- 20/03/2012 - UEI Cube used for nuclear power plant pipe monitoring
- 20/03/2012 - Sarsen Technology sponsor MAE 2012
- 12/03/2012 - VersaLogic Wildcat. At the top of the PCI-104 technology tree...