Join the biggest names in the business at Olympia Beauty
03 July 2012
Olympia Beauty is the UK’s number one beauty event and it’s fast approaching!Held in the Grand Hall, Olympia, London on Sunday 23rd September and Monday 24th September 2012, it’s the premiere destination for top advice from beauty, make up, aesthetics and nail industry experts and will showcase all the latest products, treatments and services.
With an incredible line-up of over 400 world-class brands exhibiting at the two-day exhibition, including Fake Bake, Neal’s Yard Remedies and Dermalogica, among many, many more, Olympia Beauty is not to be missed. Over forty globally renowned speakers will be there to provide expert advice in educational seminars, from David Suzuki of Bio- Therapeutic in the USA to Lopo champalimaud of Wahanda. The four stages will cover beauty, nails, make-up and medical and aesthetics, and all seminars are absolutely free.
This year will feature a brand new competition that will test 100 make-up artists to their limit. The Art of Make-Up Competition, sponsored by Airbase, is a two-day event to be held at Olympia Beauty and it is open to make-up artists and students. The first day of the competition will be based on a Grecian Goddess theme and the top twenty competitors will be asked to return for day two, where they will be given a variety of settings and themes designed to make them think on their feet and test their creativity.
Celebrity make up artist, Louise Page will be the head judge and says, “This is a great chance to give you the foot on the ladder, enhance your skills, your kit and your ability.
I have created The Art of Make up Competition in which the concept and format is unique and ground breaking bringing to the fore the best of the best
across the whole make up industry.”
Olympia Beauty will also feature a social media hub which will bring together the press, bloggers, tweeters and tumblrs for a valuable and highly interactive networking opportunity. Top beauty boutique, Filthy Gorgeous will be there offering luxurious pampering for all the press and there will be exciting goody bags and giveaways.
Tickets are free so simply visit www.olympiabeauty.co.uk and book your ticket now.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 08/10/2013 - Olympia Beauty Post Show Press Release
- 23/09/2013 - Olympia Beauty Newsletter
- 19/08/2013 - Nailympics London– The City's Third Olympics
- 19/08/2013 - Olympia Beauty News Letter
- 13/08/2013 - Olympia Beauty News Letter
- 30/07/2013 - Olympia Beauty
- 23/07/2013 - A Pop Of Colour
- 23/07/2013 - Click N Tan And New Tempting Toffee Self Tan Mousse Giveaway!
- 19/07/2013 - The Nailympics Competition - London 2013
- 03/05/2013 - Nailympics, London
- 10/04/2013 - 2013, Bigger and Better Than Ever!
- 18/09/2012 - Nailympics London - The City's Third Olympics Event
- 06/09/2012 - Join the Biggest Names in the business at Olympia Beauty
- 05/09/2012 - Eryca Freemantle
- 13/06/2012 - Nailympics - London