Victor's Caribbean Carvery Odyssey
09 July 2012
Victor Manufacturing, the leading manufacturer of British-made bespoke and ready made counters and serveries, has designed its Caribbean range to be the most versatile range of standard modular countering available to operators today.Now, based on the proven Caribbean bains marie counter, Victor has turned the Gastronorm configuration through 90 degrees allowing for two rows of GN1/1 containers to be accommodated in the unit. The unit is completed with a large capacity hot cupboard beneath and a heated plate dispenser to one end.
By using a combination of carvery inserts, tiled inserts and Gastronorm containers, assisted-service of meat from the back row and self-service of vegetables from the front row is simple to achieve.
When a carvery option is not on the menu, the unit can be used for the increasingly popular application of self-service hot food buffets, allowing diners to help themselves from all sides of the counter.
This large Caribbean carvery counter takes six GN/1 containers and measures 2330 x 800 x 900mm. The unit is also available without the heated plate dispenser.
The carvery/hot cupboard module is mounted on 100mm heavy duty castors or height adjustable legs, they can be fitted with a choice of different gantry styles and tray slides either fixed or drop-down.
Caribbean provides the freedom to create a multitude of service counter combinations forming either free standing, mobile butted or fixed, abutted food counter modules.
The versatility of Caribbean allows for use across all market sectors principally, schools, colleges, hospitals, business and industry, hotels, restaurants and licensed premises.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 25/01/2018 - Victor’s new sales director appointment prompts department reshuffle
- 17/11/2016 - Victor Manufacturing are banking on Banquetline
- 06/10/2015 - Victor at Hotelympia 2014
- 23/07/2013 - Victor Optimax Inspires in Hartlepool
- 21/05/2013 - Phil Kirby plans retirement
- 21/05/2013 - Victor Optimax Patisserie Product Launch at Caffe Culture
- 02/10/2012 - Victor Gas Hot Cupboards Offer Exceptional Veraatility
- 19/03/2012 - Victor's Optimax Brings Optimum Chill to Caffe Culture Stand C-26
- 12/03/2012 - Victor Banquetline Outshines Competition
- 12/12/2011 - Optimum Innovation Displayed by Victor's Optimax
- 10/10/2011 - Bucks Schools choose Victor Counters
- 10/10/2011 - An Extrordinary Garden Centre
- 22/09/2011 - victor Tops the Lot
- 02/08/2011 - Victor's Lowerator Plate Dispensers Speed Service
- 06/07/2011 - Victor's topping displays keep food in tip-top condition
- 13/06/2011 - Victor Ambassador, You Are Spoiling Us!
- 18/05/2011 - All Stars at Claremont High School
- 17/05/2011 - Victor Caribbean: A sunny forecast for Carvery Operators
- 17/05/2011 - Victor's Banquetline - The Caterers Hot Favourite