Croft in 'fast lane' with F1 Transmission Filters
17 July 2012
Croft Engineering Services are synonymous with helping Formula 1 teams with filtration problems, so when Xtrac, leading suppliers of high performance transmissions contacted them for a quote, Croft were ready to oblige.
Currently supplying components and assemblies to F1 teams, nearly all top motorsport teams across the globe rely on Xtrac's experience and expertise in their field.
Since the 2010 season, Xtrac have supplied complete gearbox assemblies to a number of teams.
Xtrac supplied Croft Engineering with drawings of their requirements and once a prototype had undergone rigorous testing, had given approval for the manufacture of 50 filters. The filters were to be used in the very next F1 race and so Croft provided a quick turnaround.
Xtrac F1 Design Engineer, Adam James;
"The service we received was excellent. Being very high quality, Xtrac are extremely pleased with the filters Croft supplied. The compact size of the filters helped with the packaging restraints of our gearbox and after successful testing we have continued using the filters throughout the season."
Croft Engineering Services' Neil Burns;
"This is an example of Croft being in the fast lane, with innovative design work and skilled technicians working with customers to meet tight deadlines and deliver quality products."
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 14/10/2015 - Helping To Take The 'strain' Away From Your Filtration Problems
- 14/10/2015 - Commitment To R&D Means National Awards Shortlist For Croft
- 20/09/2012 - Going for Gold – Croft strive to succeed
- 19/07/2012 - Croft Filters avert sticky situation
- 18/07/2012 - Micro Breweries are flavour of the month
- 18/04/2012 - Croft on track with F1 team
- 18/04/2012 - Croft filter helps test subsea pipelines
- 18/04/2012 - Micro Breweries are flavour of the month
- 18/04/2012 - Croft filter helps turn waste into animal food
- 09/01/2012 - Croft helps put British manufacturing on the map
- 01/09/2011 - Croft on track with F1 team
- 22/07/2011 - Croft work to ‘Eggs-act’ specification
- 21/07/2011 - Croft filters out nuclear contamination
- 20/07/2011 - Croft rise to bespoke filter challenge
- 21/06/2011 - Croft mesh 'Dixon' Rings are key to solving deep sea dilemma
- 19/05/2011 - Croft helps deliver refreshing change for Calypso
- 11/02/2011 - Croft gives Archimedes a little help in the 21st century
- 22/10/2009 - Cost of wastewater treatment in food industry to be reduced