Red Rooster hosts major Chinese delegation
19 July 2012
Red Rooster Industrial recently entertained a delegation from a major Chinese mining company during their visit to the lifting equipment specialists headquarters in Aberdeenshire, Scotland. The delegation also consisted of representatives from Red Rooster's Chinese agency.Following several visits to Beijing and Shanghai, Red Rooster Sales & Marketing Manager, John Evans, was especially pleased to welcome the delegation to Scotland.
During their four day visit, John, tour guide & interpreter Yolanda and the delegates, visited the wonderful River Spey before a presentation of the companies complete range of lifting and load measuring equipment.
Red Rooster's product range includes air powered, electric, hydraulic and manual chain hoists & winches, overhead cranes and wire rope spoolers.
Red Rooster exports lifting and load measuring equipment across the globe and the delegates also had an opportunity to view several orders due to be shipped to the Chinese mining company.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 25/03/2014 - All-Energy show 21-22 May 2014
- 13/03/2014 - Red Rooster Exhibit at All-Energy
- 28/01/2014 - Yet another Red Rooster expansion.
- 17/09/2013 - ATEX Hand Chain Hoists from Red Rooster.
- 16/09/2013 - Red Rooster opens new depot in Poland
- 23/07/2013 - Red Rooster celebrates 25 years supplying offshore oil & gas market
- 30/05/2013 - Win £200 with Red Rooster
- 24/01/2013 - Red Rooster - new Kito distributor.
- 16/11/2012 - Red Rooster Design Capabilities
- 23/10/2012 - Red Rooster launch Chinese website
- 20/06/2012 - Red Rooster Industrial achieves BS OHSAS 18001 certification
- 01/11/2011 - Red Rooster BRAND NEW HD Video
- 17/05/2011 - Red Rooster Industrial (UK) Limited announces the opening of their new depot in Stavanger, Norway.
- 17/09/2010 - Red Rooster introduces calibration service to West Bromwich Depot.
- 23/08/2010 - Red Rooster New Calibration Machine
- 15/04/2010 - Red Rooster High Speed Air Hoist
- 13/04/2010 - Red Rooster Industrial introduce 400t capacity horizontal test bed