Prestigious London Homes go for Central Vacuums
31 July 2012
Total Home Environment’s Central Vacuum systems have been installed in two impressive £5 million houses in London. The superb 6-bedroom contemporary designed houses at Carlile Place are set in a peaceful location in the heart of Richmond Hill.Harepath, a niche property developer in South West London, specified Total Home Environment’s central vacuum systems because they were committed to high quality design and passionate about environmental issues.
Traditional vacuum cleaners re-circulate dust and harmful allergens, such as dust mites, from their exhausts. Total Home Environment’s Central Vacuum removes all of the dust and allergens to a remote collection point dramatically improving the quality of the air in the home, making it a healthier place to live.
Peter Whiteway of Harepath, commented, “We required a vacuum system that would enhance the specification of an expensive house in one of London’s best areas. Total Home Environment’s Electrolux Central Vacuum system is efficient, makes vacuuming easier and requires little maintenance.”
With a central vacuum, there is no clumsy vacuum cleaner to carry - just insert a lightweight hose into one of perhaps only three wall inlets that are strategically placed in hallways, which saves lugging a heavy vacuum up and down stairs, damaging skirting boards etc in the process. Dirt and dust is collected in an appliance, usually located in a garage, utility room or cupboard, which only requires emptying once a year. Unlike ordinary vacuum cleaners, with a central vacuum, you can hear yourself speak and no dust is allowed to re-circulate, leaving your home cleaner and healthier, especially for dust allergy and asthma sufferers. Despite having more suction power than a conventional vacuum, the central vacuum system has a specially designed motor that uses less electricity and can perform effectively for 20 years or more.
Peter continued, “Once installed, the system is very easy to use and maintain. It is very light and quiet, we are very happy with the results. In our experience people are delighted with them and that is good for our business.”
The houses also showcase state-of-the art green technology, hi-tech audiovisual and security systems.
Harepath has previously used Total Home Environment’s products in Garden Road, Richmond. Their Genvex Combi 185 system was installed into each of the 77 flats to provide ventilation, heating and domestic hot water in an all-in-one integrated appliance.
Further information and technical advice on the range of central vacuums from Total Home Environment is available on 0845 260 0123, email firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting the company’s website at www.totalhome.co.uk
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 18/07/2012 - THE Central Vacuums installed at prestigious London home
- 09/07/2012 - THE Electrolux Central Vacuum System wins Best Product of the Year award
- 29/05/2012 - Ventilation, heating & hot water in one compact unit from THE is sheep in wolfs clothing
- 03/05/2012 - New show home shows off Total Home Environment
- 26/03/2012 - Total Home Environment systems exceed Passivhaus standards
- 17/02/2012 - THE enables housing project to reach Code 4
- 19/10/2011 - THE Genvex kills bills
- 11/07/2011 - Nuclear Bunker converted into sustainable, energy efficient home
- 13/06/2011 - Total Home Environment systems chosen for Bicester Ecotown Demo Building
- 08/06/2011 - Total Home Chosen for BBC Property
- 20/04/2011 - Barn Conversion achieves AA in energy performance certificate
- 15/03/2011 - THE introduce Electrolux Central Vacuums to UK market
- 27/01/2011 - Sustainable solutions from THE at Ecobuild
- 10/12/2010 - THE Beam goes green for limited edition
- 24/11/2010 - Total Home system chosen for experimental property
- 25/10/2010 - Total Home MVHR system saves energy and eliminates condensation
- 22/09/2010 - THE expands to meet growing demand for energy efficiency and carbon reduction
- 12/09/2010 - THE launch Central Vacuum System for cars
- 27/08/2010 - THE introduce Kitchen cleaning from floor to ceiling
- 27/07/2010 - New GES energy achieves Energy Saving Trust best practice in SAP appendix Q
- 14/04/2010 - Award winning home installs THE Climate System
- 06/04/2010 - Beam cleans up in retro-fit and new build project
- 08/02/2010 - THE helps homes achieve affordable zero carbon footprint
- 04/12/2009 - T.H.E. do more with air at Ecobuild
- 12/11/2009 - Comfortable, 'green' solutions from T.H.E. at Buildstore
- 05/11/2009 - Total Home Environment Central Vacuum System is high on efficiency
- 23/10/2009 - New Heat Pump systems help homes achieve CO2 reductions