NHS Trust - Wheelchair Ramps
14 August 2012
“Action Handling delivers high-quality products every time” All our wheelchair & access ramps are designed to comply with Health & Safety standard regulationsWhen an NHS Trust confirmed the go-ahead for a project to renew all facilities at their Hospitals, they contacted Action Handling for some expert advice. Our Sales Director, Steve Phillips, was soon onsite to discuss the exact requirements and put forward a recommendation accordingly.
The Action Handling catalogue currently lists a variety of standard Wheelchair / Lightweight Access Ramps (shown) to suit any application. Nevertheless, we will always dedicate time to meet face-to-face with our clients and assess the working environment first-hand.
The NHS Trust procurement manager originally passed the specification across, noting that some of the buildings were very old (Grade 2 listed, etc) and as such would not be eligible for modification. Therefore, we were only too happy to arrange a time to visit the Hospitals and supply the equipment tailor-made to suit exacting specification requirements.
Various sizes / models were supplied for the project roll-out to the NHS Trust hospitals across the Greater London area. Each unit was fabricated to comply with all H&S regulations and delivered with the relevant Test Certification.
Please contact our sales team for a consultation and quotation for your own requirements.
You can reach us on; 01279 724989 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For our full range of material handling products visit
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 14/08/2012 - London Borough Council – Two/Four Wheeled Waste Bins
- 14/08/2012 - NHS Supply Chain – Raised Work Platform and Ramp
- 14/08/2012 - Essex-based Power Station – Heavy Duty Industrial Trailer
- 14/08/2012 - London Crossrail Project – ExpandaStore Storage Unit
- 14/08/2012 - Public School, London – Cycle Compound Shelters
- 14/08/2012 - Budget airline, Luton airport – Cloakroom Island Seating
- 03/07/2012 - Major Building Contractor - Stubby Barrows
- 03/07/2012 - British Waterways - Safety Treads & Decking
- 03/07/2012 - Leading UK Food Manufacturer - Pallet Pal
- 03/07/2012 - Leading UK Chocolate Manufacturer - Pallet Cage with Skid Base
- 03/07/2012 - Dutch Aviation Company - Outdoor Barriers
- 03/07/2012 - MOD Army Barracks - Bespoke Mesh Security Cages
- 03/07/2012 - Leading Furniture Manufacturer - Footmaster Castors
- 10/05/2012 - Power Station, Essex - Heavy Duty Industrial Trailer
- 10/05/2012 - Top 10 UK University - Mezzanine Lift
- 10/05/2012 - Kings Cross Railway Station - Bespoke Materials/Goods Cage
- 10/05/2012 - Fire Station Essex - Aluminium Bridging Tower
- 10/05/2012 - London Heathrow Airport - Aluminium Materials Lifter