Appreciate, reward and more with 4imprint expanded corporate gift range
28 September 2012
4imprint have launched their new 2012 Corporate Gift Collection, featuring a refreshed and extended range of business gifts - particularly popular in the run up to the end of the year.4imprint UK and Ireland Marketing Manager, Cheryl Jackson-Leafield;
“We believe corporate gifts are truly versatile as they can be used for a variety of occasions. There’s nothing better than giving a token of appreciation in recognition of a colleague’s long service anniversary, a job well done and perhaps even more importantly in today’s tough times acknowledging your regular customers for their continuous support. And what’s more corporate gifts can go a long way in securing future business and strengthening relationships further.”
To make selecting corporate gifts easier 4imprint has produced a brochure featuring a selection of the new items from their newly extended online range.
Given the flexibility of corporate gifts to thank, reward, motivate or inspire 4imprint’s product additions include retail name items from Parker Pens as well Flex by Filofax. These handy organisers are available in three sizes each offering 2 notepads and a free metal pen worth £20 when ordered through 4imprint.
With the festive season just around the corner food often proves a failsafe option. Along with hampers, advent calendars and other treats 4imprint offer discount dining memberships from the Gourmet Society.
“Offering up to 50% off meals in over 6000 restaurants, the fully branded membership cards give 12 months of brand exposure for our customers and very healthy savings for their recipients. Organisations ordering multiple memberships will receive very generous savings.”
4imprint back-up their vast range with their ‘no quibble’ guarantees, sliding scale pricing structure and a ‘despatched on time or free’ promise.
4imprint's new Corporate Gift Collection can be viewed here.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 09/10/2014 - Managing Knowledge, latest Blue Paper from 4imprint
- 07/02/2014 - New 4imprint infographic details how interns can help organisations grow
- 17/10/2013 - Working Remotely: Managing the Virtual Office, new Blue Paper from 4imprint
- 01/10/2013 - Coaching Leaders - A guide to Executive Coaching from 4imprint
- 18/09/2013 - How to Achieve Trade Show Success - the new Infographic from 4imprint
- 13/08/2013 - Planning Great Events, Virtually, Anywhere, latest Blue Paper from 4imprint
- 16/07/2013 - New 4imprint Infographic - Online Branding: Tips for Small Businesses
- 12/07/2013 - The Business of Blogging, latest Blue Paper from 4imprint
- 26/06/2013 - How Charities can make the most of their marketing budgets
- 25/06/2013 - How Charities can boost their profile & fundraising efforts
- 30/05/2013 - Building a Brand Online: A Guide to Success is the latest Blue Paper available from 4imprint
- 16/05/2013 - Corporate Volunteering - Developing your Workforce and Strengthening the Team, new Blue Paper from 4imprint
- 29/04/2013 - Managing Time: How to increase personal productivity
- 20/03/2013 - Social Media for Business – Getting ahead with Facebook and LinkedIn, the latest Blue Paper available from 4imprint
- 14/03/2013 - 4imprint’s promotional product range continues to grow
- 14/03/2013 - 4imprint Blue Paper helps protect business, branding and employees
- 21/02/2013 - New 4imprint infographic offers a guide to marketing planning
- 21/01/2013 - Personality Assessments under the spotlight
- 02/01/2013 - Creating a Career Map, latest Blue Paper from 4imprint
- 12/11/2012 - The Changing Face of PR Today, 4imprint presents latest Blue Paper
- 24/10/2012 - New 4imprint infographic demonstrates effectiveness of promotional products
- 23/10/2012 - "Becoming a Compelling Storyteller", new Blue Paper from 4imprint
- 24/09/2012 - A Beginner’s Guide to Marketing Planning, 4imprint presents latest Blue Paper
- 19/09/2012 - New infographic from 4imprint helps increase marketing effectiveness
- 18/09/2012 - Building a Referral Network, new Blue Paper available from 4imprint
- 03/09/2012 - 4imprint’s Promotional Products range just keeps on growing
- 12/03/2012 - New best sellers range from 4imprint
- 27/02/2012 - 4imprint Blue Paper tackles top 10 issues facing business
- 17/02/2012 - Promotional products & corporate gifts by 4imprint UK