4th Controlled Environment User Group
09 October 2012
Weiss Gallenkamp recently attended the 4th Controlled Environment User Group (CEUG) for Plant Growth, held at Downing College, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, United Kingdom from 10 to 14 September 2012.This was the fourth international conference on Controlled Environments (CEs) for research in biology of plants and animals.
The CEUG conferences are for technical and research staff of universities and public and private research institutes involved in supporting the growing of plants in Controlled Environments.
This year’s theme was ‘Controlled Environments: Technology and Practice’.
• Light in CEs
• Sustainability of CEs
• Technology and practice
• Sensing and monitoring in CEs
• Conservation and climate change
Weiss Gallenkamp is at the forefront of research and development into plant growth-related Controlled Environments.
For further information regarding our experience of Controlled Environments, please browse our website.
Alternatively, if you would like to speak to a specialist at Weiss Gallenkamp regarding your Controlled Environment requirements, please telephone +44 (0)1509 631590
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 16/09/2016 - Manchester Metropolitan University’s Cheshire Campus.
- 16/09/2016 - Aberystwyth University Announce 2016 Best SES Dissertation Winner
- 16/09/2016 - Weiss Technik UK win exciting new project at University of Sheffield!
- 21/06/2013 - Schunk Centennial Celebrations Begin at Rothamsted Research
- 20/05/2013 - Celebrating 100 Years of Schunk
- 09/01/2013 - Weiss Gallenkamp and Design Environmental Merger Announcement
- 19/09/2012 - Appointment of Regional Sales Manager in Germany
- 19/09/2012 - Successful Week for Weiss Gallenkamp at ACHEMA 2012
- 19/09/2012 - Climatic & Environmental Testing Seminars Receive a Positive Response
- 16/04/2010 - Detecting Invisible Danger - new Formaldehyde Chamber from Weiss Gallenkamp
- 15/04/2010 - Gallenkamp Ovens Relaunched
- 15/07/2009 - New Test Chambers for Lithium battery testing
- 12/01/2009 - Weiss Gallenkamp appointed exclusive Sales Agents
- 06/05/2008 - Weiss Gallenkamp supply most sophisticated Temperature and Vibration Chamber.
- 01/05/2008 - Weiss Gallenkamp supply leading manufacturer of brake products.
- 10/03/2008 - Weiss Gallenkamp launch new Solar Test Chambers
- 19/02/2008 - Syngenta Plant Growth Rooms
- 06/02/2008 - Weiss Gallenkamp install Syngenta Plant Growth Rooms
- 25/01/2008 - Volkswagen's new test facility.
- 07/11/2007 - Weiss Gallenkamp supply 14 'Mini' Test Chambers
- 16/10/2007 - Weiss Gallenkamp supply complete Pharmaceutical Stability solution.
- 16/10/2007 - Project SASA
- 05/10/2007 - Weiss Gallenkamp celebrate sale of200th Fingerprint Development Chamber.
- 04/10/2007 - Weiss Gallenkamp and Energy Efficiency
- 24/09/2007 - Weiss Gallenkamp install major Plant Growth Research Facility
- 24/09/2007 - Weiss Gallenkamp supply latest technology to Airbus
- 24/09/2007 - Special Promotion from Weiss Gallenkamp
- 24/09/2007 - Weiss Gallenkamp launch new Environmental Test Chamber.