New Column Casing Solution for Sevenoaks Railway Station, Kent
10 October 2012
The Equality Act 2010 made it unlawful for service providers to discriminate against people using Education or Transport Facilities, in respect of their disabilities.In light of this legal obligation, Aluminium fabrication specialists Contour Casings has developed a pioneering column casing system designed to satisfy legislation when operating in these sectors.
Service providers are now legally obliged to make “reasonable adjustments” when providing access to facilities, services and premises. This led Contour to develop an innovative column casing solution for Sevenoaks Railway Station, Kent, which features an integrated banding detail designed to contrast against the column casing, making it more visible to individuals with impaired sight.
Contour delivered a complete survey, design, fabrication and installation package for the project, supplying numerous robust and aesthetically-pleasing Aluminium column casing solutions. The low-maintenance columns were supplied in heights of 3m and with a decorative bottom collar detail.
Fast-fix technology inherent in the columns allowed Contour’s approved installers to complete a quick installation with minimum disruption to service users.
Contour employ advanced in-house manufacturing techniques to deliver a sustainable product that is pure in form and dimensional consistency – supplied on short lead times. Contour offer the most comprehensive column casing range available, capable of yielding either a striking visual statement, or a product which disappears effortlessly into the building aesthetic, supplied in almost any size, shape and finish.
Design consultants at Contour, who offer a nationwide service, conduct a complimentary site survey before adopting a client-facing approach to identify the most suitable column casing solution which sits comfortably within the scheme parameters.
A professional service package includes 3-D CAD design which is used for client approval, and dedicated technical and delivery teams. In-house manufacturing ensures complete stock and quality control, helping to conclude projects on time and on budget.
For full information, or to schedule your technical site consultation, please call 01952 290 498, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us at www.contourcasings.co.uk
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 16/05/2017 - Anti-climb Protection Systems
- 12/05/2017 - New Pipe Boxing Guide from Contour Casings
- 12/05/2017 - New Anti-ligature Radiator Guard Offers Extra Safety Without Compromising Practicality
- 12/05/2017 - New Column Casings For Heathrow
- 10/03/2017 - NEW Column Casings Guide
- 16/01/2017 - Home Office Compliant Anti-Ligature Guards Available To Order On Short Delivery Times
- 01/08/2016 - Contour Delighted To Announce Acquiring The Autron Heating Brand
- 21/07/2016 - Kirkgate Market, Leeds
- 21/07/2016 - Dorothy Pattison Hospital
- 09/06/2016 - Contour provides HVAC casings for prestigious £26M cambridge research facility
- 09/06/2016 - One piece aluminium corner copings
- 09/06/2016 - New IP3X compliant and certified anti-ligature radiator guard grille design
- 09/06/2016 - Covora LST radiator now comes with antimicrobial protection as standard
- 29/10/2015 - Contour unveils new low cost, ‘no fuss’ LST radiator range
- 11/09/2015 - Contour innovation creates more efficient, more compact and easier to clean LST heating solutions
- 06/07/2015 - Pipe covers protect property from major damage
- 06/07/2015 - Anti-climb downpipe covers reduce risk of unauthorised roof access
- 03/07/2015 - Contour help to remember 'The Few'
- 03/07/2015 - Contour Casings takes a lead role in improving UK classroom hygiene
- 03/09/2013 - Pioneering New Column Casing Brochure Unveiled
- 10/06/2013 - BIM
- 10/04/2013 - 96% cleaner radiator guards
- 10/12/2012 - Pioneering Wall Capping
- 07/11/2012 - Pioneering radiator guard solutions for schools
- 13/08/2012 - Contemporary Roofline Solutions
- 09/07/2012 - Cladding solutions for Yoo
- 12/06/2012 - Transforming the face of retail
- 26/04/2012 - Pioneering Roofline Systems
- 14/03/2012 - Cost neutral LST radiators
- 21/02/2012 - Ground breaking LST radiator shotlisted for H&V Awards
- 19/12/2011 - A Christmas gift from Contour
- 05/12/2011 - Contour’s synergy with care
- 22/11/2011 - Contour transform art deco cinema
- 07/11/2011 - Contour column casings – the smart choice for Aston Business School
- 19/10/2011 - Column Casings with a Vue
- 05/10/2011 - Contour’s exclusive Watergate Bay development
- 13/09/2011 - Contour column casings specified on new luxury London Airport
- 12/09/2011 - Significant development at Caernarfon Docks World Heritage site.
- 15/08/2011 - Contour columns bowl them over at Emirates Cricket Stadium
- 27/07/2011 - Contours’ Pedigree Installation
- 05/07/2011 - Final 3 days to Save 10% on Floor Ducting
- 23/06/2011 - Contour “capp’s it off” for NHS Trust
- 09/06/2011 - Save 10% on Floor Ducting with new online service
- 31/05/2011 - City of Westminster College
- 25/05/2011 - Hospital Bulletin
- 20/04/2011 - LST Brochure
- 20/04/2011 - Contour Casings Launches Exciting New Wall Copings Brochure
- 20/04/2011 - Innovative New Fascia Products From Contour Casings
- 25/11/2008 - Turning Function into Fashion, an Impulse as Old as Time
- 29/07/2008 - Hospitals Take Hygiene Seriously
- 11/03/2008 - New Technical Brochure From Contour Casings
- 07/03/2007 - Contour Casings effective against C-diff bacteria