Peak surfacing install the flag at St Georges.
12 October 2012
a hard wearing gravel was choosen for the resin surfacing at the memorial gardens at St Georges park, the F A s training facilities near Burton on Trent.Peak surfacing ltd,the specialist resin surfacing contractors. Were instructed by landscapers Bloomin Gardens to install a hard wearing path for the FAs memorial gardens at St Georges Park, near Burton on Trent Staffs.
Bloomin gardens installed the concrete paths with granite edging,before peak surfacing installed a 15mm resin surface using hard wearing pigmented bauxite to represent the St georges cross,with white planting to complete the england flag.
Peak surfacing supply and install resin based surfacing for domestic and commercial customers throughout the east midlands,yorkshire and the north east
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 10/12/2012 - new trade counter supplying garden gravels to landscapers
- 26/10/2012 - Decorative garden gravels opens in Sheffield
- 20/10/2012 - Peak surfacing,launch initiative for contracts in Sheffield
- 12/06/2012 - Decorative glass resin bound surfacing
- 03/01/2012 - resigravel-approved resin surfacing contractor yokshire
- 12/11/2011 - resin driveways direct
- 19/10/2011 - resin bound aggregate patch repair system.
- 13/10/2011 - Pourous surfacing market sector grows in the recession
- 06/10/2011 - Resin bound surfacing throughout Yorkshire
- 27/07/2011 - Resin surfacing helps visitors center.
- 27/04/2011 - Peak Surfacing launch new playground safety surfaces
- 28/03/2011 - Park entrance has new resin bound facelift
- 11/03/2011 - Peak Surfacing help butterflies nursery get off the ground
- 08/03/2011 - Peak Surfacing help eco friendly supermarket.
- 14/02/2011 - Peak Surfacing s national tree pit installations.
- 07/02/2011 - Architects and specifiers make a positive choice with resin bound surfacing.
- 18/01/2011 - Permeable paving installed at sensory garden
- 24/11/2010 - RESIN BOUND TREE PITS REGENERATE SHEFFIELD
- 18/10/2010 - Rubber Bark Tree Pit System for schools and nurseries