New Yale Keyless Digital Lock
29 October 2012
The new Yale Keyless Digital Lock lets you unlock your front door by entering a simple code. No keys, no hassle, no fuss – just keep a PIN number in your head!The touch screen keypad has no mechanical buttons which means no trace of your secret pincode. Low Power Consumption Unlock your door up to 10,000 times with one set of 4 x AA batteries.
We recommend the batteries are changed every 12 months. Outdoor Weather Resistant Keypad They keypad is designed to withstand UK weather conditions (IP protection 5.5). Fake Pin Code Keeps your PIN code secret and safe. User Codes and Setting Remain if Batteries are Replaced The settings and codes will remain programmed in the lock in the even the batteries are depleted.
Low Battery Warning When battery reaches critical level, a warning light will come on reminding you to change the batteries. Emergency Battery Connection In the even your battery goes flat you have two battery contact points that fit a standard 9V battery, you can place the battery here and power the lock temporarily to enter your pin. Simple Programming Simple to programme and change your 4-12 digit PIN code. Retrofit Retrofits with most 60mm nightlatches.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 26/01/2016 - Our newly upgraded website is now live!
- 08/07/2015 - New budget range of interior security & safety mirrors
- 03/12/2014 - Panic Hardware Range
- 10/11/2014 - New Website
- 29/08/2014 - Door Alarm Range
- 18/02/2014 - Door Open Too Long Alarm
- 03/10/2013 - New extended sign range
- 30/08/2013 - New 2013 Security Fire Safety Catalogue now available!
- 30/08/2013 - New Post Box Range
- 21/06/2013 - Fire Extinguisher Cabinets And Stands - New Extended Range
- 29/02/2012 - New revamped website
- 26/05/2011 - Prices of Door Alarms slashed!
- 18/04/2011 - New Security Fire & Safety Brochure
- 15/04/2010 - Cooperbolt Door Alarms
- 18/01/2010 - Cooperbolt Emergency Door Bolts & Alarms from Emergency Bolt
- 27/10/2009 - Emergency Bolt Company extends online product range