Playground Inspections and Inspector Training
31 October 2012
Playbrokers Ltd can offer you affordable Annual, Operational, Post Installation and Pre Installation inspections for all your outdoor play, skate, BMX and sports equipment.Our staff are RPii accredited and enhanced CRB checked on a routine basis. Playbrokers Ltd carries £5m Public Liability and £1m Professional Indemnity insurance cover. Inspection reports can follow your own preferred reporting systems or be issued in paper format or using PSS Live. Risk Assessments, Checklists and Access Audits are also available (further charges may apply).
Discounts can be applied if several inspections can take place simultaneously in near geographical areas.
Contact us now to see how much you can save over your current inspections!
Tele: 0845 2268272 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inspector Training: (OFQUAL Accredited)
Playbrokers Ltd are an authorised Examination Centre and able to offer Routine and Operational RPii training and examinations and renewal training and examinations. These can be arranged at your own venue or Playbrokers can arrange a venue for you.
Routine training is based upon one day courses and Operational training is over a two day course. A third day would be added for those wishing to take the RPii examinations.
Contact us now for more details or see our website for syllabus and fees.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 30/07/2013 - Ultimate Playgroup Solutions
- 12/04/2013 - Playbrokers Ltd are pleased to offer the following services and products:
- 27/03/2013 - Discounted Playground Spares
- 09/01/2013 - Playground Safety Inspections
- 10/12/2012 - Playbrokers joins Ayrshire and Arran Chamber of Commerce
- 10/12/2012 - New range of british made Outdoor Fitness Equipment available
- 31/10/2012 - Environmentally Green Play Equipment?
- 28/11/2011 - Playground Inspections
- 28/11/2011 - New Play Equipment
- 28/11/2011 - New Agility Trail at Primary School
- 28/11/2011 - Three stage Project Completed