Entering Year Four
08 November 2012
It doesn't seem that long ago I was setting up RGL Displays Ltd after being made redundant and since then we have gone from strength to strength, steadily growing our client base along with our in-house machinery to be able to cope with the constant requirement to make display stands of the highest quality for competitive prices within ever tighter deadlines.Since starting up with just one large format print machine in 2009 we now have three of these with full in-house large format finishing and double the work stations to enable us to handle larger accounts with ease.
With the economy at an all time low over the past few years we are proud to say that we are working harder than ever to make RGL Displays one of the UK's favourite display companies and look forward to many more years ahead !
To all of our customers up to now we'd like to say thank you for your business and to those of you of which we haven't done any work for so far, we look forward to being of service !
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 20/08/2013 - RGL Displays still prints using genuine HP inks
- 21/06/2013 - RGL produces exhibition stand for CatAware
- 20/05/2013 - Event Stands
- 20/05/2013 - RGL Displays Ltd produces an exhibition stand for BOS Aerospace
- 03/05/2013 - RGL Displays becomes ISOframe wave supplier
- 13/03/2013 - RGL Displays Ltd supports local school
- 11/02/2013 - RGL produces pop up stand for local company
- 15/08/2012 - Cheap Display Stands Q. Is cheap best ?
- 11/07/2012 - RGL Displays Ltd produces event graphics for the Dorset Business Awards.
- 29/05/2012 - RGL Displays Ltd orders another HPZ6100
- 10/05/2012 - RGL Displays Ltd orders another wide format laminator!
- 03/04/2012 - Expand Link Wall - Linking Banner Stands
- 12/03/2012 - Fund Raising Banner for Julia's House
- 28/02/2012 - Shop Posters for Julia's House
- 01/12/2011 - RGL Displays Ltd repairs pop up frames.
- 14/11/2011 - RGL Displays Ltd now sells much larger pop up stands
- 12/10/2011 - RGL Displays Ltd supports 'Diverse Abilities Plus' with charity fund raising display banners.
- 13/07/2011 - RGL Displays Ltd supports 'Routes to Roots' with charity fund raising display panels.
- 13/07/2011 - RGL Displays Ltd supports 'Friends of Della and Don' with a charity fund raising banner.
- 13/06/2011 - The Dorset Children's Hospice.
- 13/06/2011 - RGL Displays Ltd installs outdoor pvc banners to boat gangways