Gutter and Roof Maintenance Contract for Halfords Plc.
15 November 2012
UK Gutter Maintenance Ltd are pleased to announce that we have been awarded a contract by the Facilities Services Group to provide part of the Gutter and Roof Maintenance Contract for Halfords Plc.UK Gutter Maintenance Ltd will be fulfilling a reactive role, responding to emergancy call outs and issues with the gutters and roof maintenance of Halford's stores nationally.
Thanks to the structure of UK Gutter Maintenance, we have the flexibility to respond to commercial gutter repair and roof maintenance jobs throughout the country at very short notice, making us ideally positioned to provide Halfords with the services they require. We have the flexibility and resources to provide a bespoke service to each call out, ensuring that we are able to carry the work out as efficiently as possible, providing first fix solutions in the majority of cases.
We have been working in conjunction with the Facilities Services Group for over five years for both planned maintenance and re-active works and look after the whole of the Carpetright portfolio, together with undertaking some works for Dreams and Cancer Research UK.
For further information on the services we offer please go to www.ukgutters.co.uk or telephone 01748 835454.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 10/12/2013 - Why should businesses carry out a gutter clean in the Autumn?
- 05/11/2013 - The importance of Photographic Evidence.
- 05/11/2013 - UK Gutters to Carry Out Planned Gutter Cleans to the Whole of Carpetright’s Portfolio!
- 23/09/2013 - ‘Out of site out of mind’
- 11/02/2013 - UK Gutter Maintenance Ltd Awarded the Planned Gutter Cleaning of the Whole of the Cancer Research UK Portfolio Across the UK!