Polybus Integrates it's QDR Infiniband IP cores onto BittWare's Stratix V FPGA PCIe hardware
19 November 2012
BittWare, the leader in Altera-based FPGA COTS boards, announced today that Polybus has integrated their QDR Infiniband IP cores onto BittWare's Stratix V FPGA PCIe hardware.Polybus Systems Corp. provides both QDR Infiniband Link Layer cores as well as QDR Infiniband Target Channel Adapter cores. Both cores have been proven and validated on BittWare's family of Stratix V FPGA PCIe boards. "BittWare is the industry leader in Altera Stratix FPGA COTS boards," said Josh Rosen, President at Polybus. "Working with them to ensure that our Infiniband IP cores would run on their Stratix V-based PCIe boards was great for us.
The quality of their boards and the engineering talent behind their products made the process easy and efficient. We're very pleased that BittWare is the first Stratix V COTS vendor to support the Polybus Infiniband IP cores." "Infiniband is heavily used in the world of high-performance computing, providing high throughput, low latency communications," stated Ron Huizen, VP of Technology at BittWare. "We are happy to have partnered with Polybus to provide their Infiniband IP cores on our proven, fully-validated Stratix V PCIe COTS platforms.
The dual QSFP+ on each board allows two Infiniband QDR links, giving our customers a tremendous amount of bandwidth." The S5PH-Q PCIe COTS board and QDR Infiniband core have been adopted by the High Performance Computing Division's Systems Integration Group at Los Alamos National Laboratory in a project funded by the Department of Defense.
BittWare's S5PH-Q and S5PE boards are both available today with the QDR Infiniband cores from Polybus. Contact Sarsen Technology for more details.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 05/01/2017 - Sarsen Technology Welcomes New Sales Engineer to the Team
- 05/01/2017 - X-ES Releases XChange3021 - Integrated 10 Gigabit Ethernet & PCI Express Gen3 Switch with Superior Performance
- 01/12/2016 - VersaLogic Releases 'Raven' - Embedded SFF Computer based on Intel Bay Trail Processor
- 01/12/2016 - BittWare Ships First FPGA Boards Based on the 16nm Xilinx UltraScale+ FPGA
- 26/02/2014 - Sarsen Technology Welcomes Alberto González Bassett to the Team
- 19/02/2014 - Visit DAVE Embedded Systems at Embedded World 2014
- 18/06/2013 - UEI Announces FLATRACK™ 1U DAQ / Embedded Control Platform
- 06/03/2013 - New COM Express Mini CPU Module with Intel Atom E6x0T processor from VersaLogic
- 16/01/2013 - BittWare Announces Special Pricing for Altera Stratix® V FPGA PCIe Board for OpenCL Development
- 21/12/2012 - BittWare Launches new improved website
- 10/12/2012 - Sarsen Technology Christmas Opening Hours
- 06/11/2012 - X-ES introduces the XPand6104 Small Form Factor COM Express system
- 17/10/2012 - Now Available – The new Stratix® V 6U OpenVPX COTS FPGA Board from BittWare
- 11/10/2012 - XPedite5650 - World’s Smallest, Highest Performance Rugged COM Express Module
- 09/10/2012 - StreamStor Technology for the World of High-Speed Digital Data
- 28/09/2012 - New Intel® Core™ i7 CompactPCI Board from Extreme Engineering Solutions, Inc. (X-ES)
- 27/09/2012 - X-ES Freescale™ QorIQ™ Single Board Computers deploy Green Hills Software INTEGRITY-178B Time-Variant Unified Multi-Processing Operating System
- 09/08/2012 - And Now For Something Completely Different from VersaLogic
- 09/08/2012 - Wind Turbine Monitoring & Control with United Electronic Industries
- 30/07/2012 - Embedded Systems for Medical Applications from Sarsen Technology Ltd
- 06/07/2012 - Condor 3000x-cc - Rugged Conduction Cooled XMC Card from Tech Source
- 26/06/2012 - The XCalibur1600 from Extreme Engineering Solutions, Inc.
- 21/06/2012 - Sarsen Technology present iPad3 to Competition Winner
- 24/05/2012 - X-ES Recognised by Lockheed Martin as Outstanding Business Partner
- 23/04/2012 - Sarsen Technology support UEI at ITEC 2012
- 28/03/2012 - New EPIC format "Iguana" SBC with Intel Atom processor
- 26/03/2012 - It's not all about 'Flight' Simulators you know.....
- 21/03/2012 - Data Logging in Heavy, Off-road Trucks - UEI offer the perfect solution!
- 20/03/2012 - UEI Cube used for nuclear power plant pipe monitoring
- 20/03/2012 - Sarsen Technology sponsor MAE 2012
- 12/03/2012 - VersaLogic Wildcat. At the top of the PCI-104 technology tree...