£10,000 worth of prizes in Auto Door Promotion
22 November 2012
Leading automatic door operator company, Global Automatics, has taken the installer market by storm with a novel loyalty programme.Packed with every automatic door operator sold by the company is a Global Automatic’s scratch card, giving installers the chance to win £10,000 worth of high-tech prizes.
These include flat screen TVs, Apple iPads, Kindle e.readers, digital photo frames and Garmin satnavs plus the chance to win some of Global Automatics’ own products.
Commenting on the promotion, Global Automatics Managing Director, Del Thomas said, “The scratch card promotion has been greeted with enormous enthusiasm with many lucky winners already receiving their gifts. We look forward to continuing the programme into 2013.”
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 12/03/2018 - record launch two new RIBA approved CPD’s for specifiers and architects
- 28/09/2017 - record uk's automatic door solutions for CBRE
- 18/09/2017 - record uk opens doors at Royal Blackburn Teaching Hospital
- 19/12/2012 - Global Automatics Onboard at Stansted Airport
- 13/08/2012 - Comparison Site helps specifiers with Auto Door Projects
- 03/07/2012 - One Door Closes, another Automatically Opens!
- 15/05/2012 - Discover the 6 Mistakes most people make when purchasing an Automatic door
- 22/03/2012 - Top Reasons why Automatic Doors are Chosen
- 12/03/2012 - Auto Sliding door for kitchen of Award Winning Restaurant
- 20/02/2012 - New product swings into action
- 02/02/2012 - Free Training Courses on Automatic Doors
- 04/01/2012 - New Auto Sliding Door operator features Self Diagnostic Display
- 22/12/2011 - New auto Sliding Door operator features self-diagnostic display
- 07/11/2011 - New Brochure on Automatic Door Operators
- 11/10/2011 - Help Guides from Global Automatics
- 11/10/2011 - Global help to speed up the Service at the Restaurant of the year 2012 !
- 05/07/2011 - Win an IPAD 2 in our exciting competition
- 05/07/2011 - Global helps local Community to Access 1000’s of books
- 14/03/2011 - Introducing the Premier-Slide 100